Print 

Author Topic: Funniest thing to happen to you in a video game?  (Read 7357 times)

Offline Darkness116

• Newbie Poster
  • Darkness and Light as one
Re: Funniest thing to happen to you in a video game?
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 06:07:44 AM »
Lets see a fell out of a map once in Halo PC.

By me

Offline Ápollo

• Junior Poster
  • I used to be Ápollo
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2008, 12:50:17 AM »
That is soo annoying when that happens

I was in danger canyon the other day racing, someone accidentally rocketed me and my hog landed on me and pushed me through the map

Thanks BFM_Spidey for this Great Sig !!!

Offline Stretch

• Newbie Poster
  • Yeah im a Steelers fan...and Im proud of it!!
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2008, 07:23:42 PM »
(This was when I was younger.) The funniest thing that ever happened to me was my cousin was playing super smash bros. melee and he couldnt Bet a boss and neither could  my older brothers. So I if i could try but they said no, so i went up stairs for a while then went back down and they didn't beat it yet. So they let me try, on my first try i beat him.

Offline Muzak

• Regular Poster
  • The Rythym is gonna Get You
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2008, 03:01:07 PM »
I can't remember the exact name, but it was one of the James Bond games for the N64.  You could customize all your settings for players, teams, AI bots, respective AI intelligence and weapons, of course.  So four of us would get together to play with heavy explosives and as many dumbed-down bots as the game would allow.  Now, keep in mind that a stupid bot is really a stupid bot.  My favorite thing to do was throw proximity mines on one them stupid bots and watch as they ran away toward one of their allies and *BOOM*, they both go down in flames.  Could keep me laughing for hours.

J-Man

... needs to work on a sig
Listen to the Muzak

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2008, 09:20:21 AM »
I know this has happened to just about everybody but I hate it when it does. This instance I was driving a lone hog on Danger canyon I came into blue base area there were three enemys. They get a nade on me as I go over the base. It blows up and flips me in the back. I immediatly start fighting like a madman and as I am fighting them a loaded enemy rocket hog comes over the base. I kill every last one of the enemys I threw a nade and killed the last one and as I am going "OMG I just killed them all" A hog spawns on me and kills me. Sigh, It took the fun right out of it.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline eye

• Newbie Poster
  • I, am a genius. Heeheeheehee! Oh, Hello.
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2008, 09:28:50 AM »
this actually didn't happen to me, but i heard it from my friend who it did happen to.  so he's playing halo pc on bloodgulch and it's race.  so he dies and when he respawns he is there for like a half second and a hog full of enemies rolls by, but misses him. so the guy in the passenger throws a frag at him and it actually gets STUCK in his chin area, he could SEE it on the bottom of the screen, and when it explodes absolutly everyone one the map dies. to this day he doesn't know what happened
running people over is NOT standard military procedure

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2008, 02:56:46 PM »
^ Wicked...

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline Wolf

• Senior Poster
  • Woof!
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2008, 09:27:55 PM »
Well let's see. I don't remember all of the circumstances entirely, but I know I was racing. I was blown up by a rocket hog. The funny part is, my screen perspective at the time had somehow caught up with me to where it was nearly overhead, like a hawk looking down from above. Well, when I was blown up I didn't fly forward as you'd expect as I believe I was too close to a structure for that.

So what happened you say? Well my body flew straight UP! Right towards the camera view and I was treated to a first class view of my butt filling the entire computer screen for nearly the entire five second respawn time! I'm couldn't stop laughing for ten minutes!   :aaaaa: :P  :siderofl:
"To look into the eyes of a wolf is to see your own soul. Hope you like what you see....."

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #23 on: May 19, 2008, 08:01:18 AM »
^ :cawg: :cawg: :cawg:

Offline Ratboy

• Regular Poster
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2008, 10:13:50 PM »
Today me and shermanator were playing on danger canyon when sherm flipped the hog and we landed upside down on a rock well he flipped the hog back right and i went to get in but for some reason couldnt he started taking fire and left so i started to walk but was only able to take a step in any direction turns out im stuck in a rock so i start to jump and do everything i can to get out with no luck. So i try nading myself well every nade i threw would just go outside the rock and wouldnt even hurt me so i told sherm to come get me out so he threw some nades around the rock and that didnt even work so i chatted to the other team and told someone to kill me one guy shot a cpl of rockets while passing and hit me straight on but they didnt even hurt me finally after a few more rockets i was killed yayyyy was stuck for about 5 mins lol. I had tears i was laughing so hard oh and i could shoot the enemies great camping spot lol   (which i did not do lol :zoid:)
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 02:54:21 AM by bfm_Ratboy »

Thanks  BFM_Ben and Spood for the awesome sigs!!! Thanks BFM_Slayton for the great team sig and the award sig!!

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #25 on: May 20, 2008, 05:53:40 PM »
I was on Halo PC racing a while back and we were on the map
Gephy.  I came in about half way through the game.  Every time I
start on that map I like to just lob a nade forward to the lower area
every time.  So I walk forward and just lob a nade randomly up.
As I walk up to grab the rocket launcher, I look down and see my nade
come flying back down and stick a guy in a lone hog, and it killed him.
I Loled.

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline iTaL¡C

• Newbie Poster
  • Let's see how bold you really are.
« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2008, 09:19:34 AM »
Lets see a fell out of a map once in Halo PC.

Lol, only once? I have fallen out of every map (all racing maps) atleast twice. The most common one for me is probably DC. One map that I fell out of that really surprised me was DI.

Funniest moment when I was in a hog (not racing but playing slayer) and there was a tree. I was rocketed up in a tree, standing there alive, in a tree. I laughed for a little, took a screenshot or two and all of the sudden...my hog falls on top of me while I'm in the tree. I think it was one of those big trees from DI, not sure though.

Thanks to Plixity for this awesome sig!

Offline Stealth.

• Posts Too Much
  • Loading, please wait...
« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2008, 09:53:18 AM »
turns out im stuck in a rock

This happened to me in a scrim on Timberland, the rock right under the red base hill. Carew and I flipped and the hog pushed me into the rock. Two enemy rockets go by and Carew somehow managed to survive and then I told him to drive up to the rock and I just jumped right in through the rock. It was pretty funny because until I told Carew to drive over he had no clue what had happened. Thats my stealthiest move yet  :P :doh:
Now for my ultra cool sig...

<>     <>
          <
          -
          \/

"What the..he has his flashlight on...Should we have our flashlights on??"

Channel Jumper Chamipion - '06

Many say life is too short. Well, name one thing you do that is longer.

"Does that blow your mind? Because That Just Happened!"

www.freerice.com - Awesome site for a great cause.

Stealth-Beg for Mercy

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2008, 11:42:58 AM »
Halo PC: On Infinity, Race server :D

I get killed by some random hog packed to the brim with foaming at the mouth killers :P I respawn at the base and notice no hogs, but a loaded hog driving towards the lap nav. I head out towards the nav point and lob one nade. By this time the hogs fairly close. The nade then bounces off the windshield and STICKS ME on the head. Suffice to say I died. One of the most unluckiest sticks I have ever attempted.
"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2008, 02:18:28 PM »
this really wasn't a game but it happened on a computer.  well i suppose you could call it the "mess around with the school computers to get them to send messages over command prompt and make messages that say go to the principles office and send them to your friends" game.  so that's what i did.  i messed around with mine and my friends computers and started the command prompt messenger. so we had to go to the computer lab to do some work for English class.  i brought up command prompt, made a message that said' "P.J., please report to the principle's office for an important message.-Mr. Evans." (Mr. Evans is the principle and P.J. is my friend who knows nothing about computers.) then i sent it.  out of all the things he could have done he gets up and gets the teacher, shows her the message, and asks to go to the office. the teacher then started to write a pass for my friend to go to the office and just as he started walking out i had to let him know.  i was laughing SO hard at his stupidity. you should have seen the teachers and my friends face. 
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Print