Print 

Author Topic: heloo  (Read 1616 times)

Spike

heloo
« on: August 11, 2007, 06:29:49 AM »
BFM_Nrvend i did erase the post beacuse i did not post is. my noob friend was playing my game and he got mad with BFM contact for wat i dont now. but i apolgise on my friend behalf and i ashur u it wont happen agaion.  :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 04:06:46 PM by Spike »

BFM_Nrvend

Re: a question about a BFM member
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 06:44:29 AM »
Spike , Contact is a very important member to this clan , He spends countless hours volunteering his time to our clan and the servers that you race in. He is one that often points out reasons to forgive and understand why sometimes our guest do the things that they do. I have raced countless hours with Contact and know for a fact that he NEVER behaves as you have stated. When racing we all get into situations that may look like something other than what it is. It is a shame though that you could not give Contact the same consideration that I know he gives all racers in our servers before rushing to judgement. I am sure that Contact will respond to this post and then we may all have a better understanding.

Spike I see you erased your post...does that mean you have withdrawn your complaint?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2007, 07:35:48 AM by BFM_Nrvend »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: a question about a BFM member
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2007, 06:47:29 AM »
I won't try and tell you what you saw, but I will tell you that if you do not fully understand our rules you can very well think something is camping when it is not.  If you were in the gunner seat of a hog when he naded you, which it sounds like you were, then it is not camping for him, or any guest, to nade you.  Any hog with a gunner is a threat and can be naded.  If you were alone in that hog and not a threat to him then he would have done wrong.  I suggest you get to know our rules better before you make any more false accusations.  You can use this forum to ask question about things you don't understand before you start accusing leaders of breaking rules.  Also we have had some fake servers around lately and you may have not been seeing a real BFM member.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print