Print 

Author Topic: 2 questions  (Read 1084 times)

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
2 questions
« on: May 12, 2008, 11:48:45 AM »
hello,
recently my recruitment application has been dropped.  i know why this happened, and is perfectly acceptable.  i was informed that i could send in a new application, which brings me to my first question.  since i waited out the time requirement for the first application does this mean that i have to wait a full two months again or will it be shortened because you have already have had time to observe me.  if i have to wait out the two months again this is perfectly acceptable with and i will understand why.  now my second question is about the tracks.  the rules state clearly that you can't fire down from anywhere and i have seen many admins say the warning of no firing down from cliffs or bridges, this is what brings me to my final question.  if you are in a warthog and you are driving on a cliff lets say sidewinder, for example,  and you are heading toward the second navpoint which happens to be on a ledge.  if you are in a warthog as a gunner and you have a driver that keeps driving, can you fire down from that cliff while in the gunner seat? or would that fall under the no fringing down cliff rules?
i thank anybody that can help me with these questions and look forward to seeing you on the tracks. 

your friend
-Carl

ok thanks

Carl, I will answer your question about recruitment via PM. ~BFM_Hydra
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 05:20:07 PM by carl »
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:45 PM »
I will let Hydra answer you on the recruitment stuff but I will answer the other question so that everyone can raed it.  As long as you are in the gunner seat of a hog that is racing properly there is no such thing as an illegal shot .  Well you still can't shoot your team mates or take a glitch shot....but you get the idea.  From cliffs, off ramps, even in the middle of the air while upside-down doing a barrel roll, it does not matter, the enemy is fair game to shoot at...as long as you are gunning from a racing hog.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 01:06:09 AM by BFM_Elvis »

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline carl

• Senior Poster
  • check out mista benny!!!
Re: 2 questions
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2008, 08:03:39 AM »
ahhhh nice son thanks for the answer.  that question has been bugging me for a while.  (your answer was the one i was hoping for lol)
if you ask me to slow down when racing, then you are out of luck buddy. I AM AN AGGRESSIVE DRIVER!!! 
the fastest way to a point is a straight line, no matter the danger, i like to take chances, I AM A RISKY DRIVER!!!

Ok, let's get right to it.  DO NOT HIT YOUR COMPUTER AS CARL DOES

Print