Print 

Author Topic: Withdrawing my request for recruitment  (Read 1666 times)

Offline ßlitz

• Junior Poster
Withdrawing my request for recruitment
« on: May 15, 2008, 06:58:24 AM »
I do hereby withdraw my request for recruitment.

I love BFM servers and will continue to race here. I have come to realize though, that I do not have time to race as much as I feel is neccesary to become a member. More specifically, I do not have time to be an effective admin. As this is the reason I applied in the first place. I have a son who likes to race also. After racing here a few times, reading all of the rules, I was so impressed with BFM, its members, and the game play in the servers. I wanted to do what I could to help keep it kid safe.

You guys do an awesome job at keeping the servers clean AND fun, this is no easy task. I do not wish to further burden you with having to keep an eye on me as a possible recruit, while your time could be better spent administrating the servers. At best I have an hour per day I can race, and usually it's 15-20 min at a time 2-3 times per day. I've noticed that some of you are spending 3-4 hours per day racing/admining. There's no way I would ever have that amount of time to devote.

However, It would be nice to know how I was doing. If anyone had the time to keep tabs on me and you have time for a PM, It would be nice to know.

Again, I will continue to race on BFM servers. If I can be of service to any BFM/bfm, or a guest racer, I will be more than happy to help, just let me know.

Thanks,
Riddick
« Last Edit: May 15, 2008, 11:05:56 PM by Riddick »

Thanks to Neo for this awesome sig!

Offline Elmo (One and Only)

• Junior Poster
Re: Withdrawing my request for recruitment
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 08:37:02 AM »
Wooot for Riddick!  Always good racing with you.  In Elmo's humble opinion (which is of course, the only opinion that matters, next to Dorothy's)   You Rock

Stop byt the Big Top from time to time....

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2008, 11:21:01 AM »
Good Luck and see you around.

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2008, 11:47:27 AM »
good luck, cya round riddick!

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2008, 04:12:51 PM »
Check your PMs, please Riddick :)

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print