Print 

Author Topic: Project Torque  (Read 1951 times)

Offline JinRoh

• Newbie Poster
Project Torque
« on: May 20, 2008, 08:12:11 PM »
You guys are racers right ? So I guess some of you have tried Project Torque. I would like to know if you recommend it or not before downloading it and installing it.

Btw, I do not intend to pay for upgrades, is it still worth it ?

Thx and good night.
JinRoh

Offline OrbitAddict

• Posts Too Much
  • `¤_«тнιѕ,ιѕ,иот,а,Ðяιʟʟ»_¤´
Re: Project Torque
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 08:59:34 PM »
Yes! ;D This is a very good game. The graphics [imo] are beautiful! You can add parts to your cars just like in real life. There are different classes of racers, and you work your way up. Each time you want to move on to a new class, you take a license test.

The game is free, and recently new. I recommend it, plus, if you don't like it, you can always uninstall it. :P

Offline KØËHL£®

• Senior Poster
  • »Püre Intimidatiön²
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 09:04:14 PM »
*AHEM*

Care to elaborate on who showed you that game, Orbit?  :P None other than yours truly!

It's a very fun game, it's more like a racing sim than a racing GAME since the controls and handling can be rather surprising and varies so much from car to car.

My license is an A-III and I have just about every car in the game as of about May 14th.

I am also part of the DRU racing team (Drifting.Racing.United) in Project Torque. Whoever has played this game more than 2 weeks surely knows what DRU is  ^^!

Good game! Look me up if you play! I am [DRU]Koehler in-game.  :keke:

And as for paying to upgrades, if you're talking upgrades to the GAME, the entire game is free. On the other hand if you're talking about upgrades for your cars using AP (Aeria Points) instead of RP (Race Points), I do not recommend doing that. You can upgrade any car in the game using RP, and AP is just a waste of money...I used to use AP frequently but found that it was a bad addiction that it wasn't friendly for the bank  :shobon:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 09:08:02 PM by BFM_KØËHL£® »
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body;
But rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting:
HOLY SMOKES! WHAT A RIDE!

KØËHL£® - Over and Out, 7-3's 8-8's

Offline JinRoh

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2008, 07:22:51 AM »
Well, I tried it, and its pretty fun. The best in all that, is that I'm rather good at it (won 3 of my 4 first races) !

I'm addicted to it now. It reminds me a lot of GT2, which I played so much during college years.
JinRoh

Print