Print 

Author Topic: RedK and Backster and Leon  (Read 4316 times)

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
RedK and Backster and Leon
« on: June 05, 2008, 11:30:32 AM »
these 2 are/were recently in server 2 they both are rude to other guests, hogcamp, offensive language and kill chasing.
in server 5 leon uses offensive language, chases kills, camps and is very very rude to other players

watch out for them  :siren:

i dont know how to screenshoot... i tried printscreen but it doesn't work... so for now all i can do is post here or xfire it to some of u

Backster has really turned around and i am withdrawling my complaint against him. GJ Backster   :angel:
« Last Edit: June 07, 2008, 08:41:29 AM by the MiGeWiBro »

BFM_Nrvend

Re: RedK and Backster
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2008, 11:49:38 AM »
MiGeWiBro , I just unbanned one these two, if you have any more problems with them just pm me a screenshot of the language please

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
Re: RedK and Backster
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2008, 11:52:30 AM »
ok thank you very much

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Re: RedK and Backster and Leon
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2008, 01:44:19 PM »
I don't know how exactly you mean printscreen didn't work, but if you haven't hit it again since then, go into MS paint or a similar program and hit ctrl+v to paste the print screen.  If your on a mac then hit cmd+v (I think).  If you knew that already and you meant that it just didn't take the screenie, then ignore the first half of this post :embarrassed:

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2008, 05:24:22 PM »
someone told me how to screenshoot with xfire so next time i see ill pm u the evidence :siren:

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2008, 05:35:38 PM »

be aware that with xfire you can store the screenshots locally and/or on your profile online, so you may want to just save them locally rather than having them online for everyone to see.

or, if you start up halo with the flag -screenshot then printscreen should copy a file to the halo \screenshots folder.  Just go to the menu or shortcut you use, edit properties and add " -screenshot" after the ....\halo\halo.exe ...

see here:  http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php/topic,152.0.html

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2008, 07:21:14 PM »
i got a few pics for redk who said some really bad things.

Offline backlash84

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2008, 03:54:55 AM »
all three of these were cuaseing trouble last night but i have to admit that redk did calm down and start playing well, he was my gunner for 2 maps at one point  all the time and he left a trail of bodies lying on our tyre marks

he is a good gunner but he can be very rude to other guests, these 3 were being rude to others when i came into the server and wehn iask them not to be rude to others i just became to brunt of the rudness

all there were very disruptive

i do have screens iof langauge if anyone wants em

PM me with ya e-mail and illo send em over

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2008, 04:42:06 AM »
please send to nrvend@hotmail.com

Offline Backster

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2008, 01:14:20 PM »
Hi,

Just like to say i'm truly sorry for the way i behaved a few days ago, i'm pretty embarrassed and would like to apologise to anyone i offended.

It was out of character, and it will not happen again.

Backster

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2008, 01:29:15 PM »
Hi,

Just like to say i'm truly sorry for the way i behaved a few days ago, i'm pretty embarrassed and would like to apologise to anyone i offended.

It was out of character, and it will not happen again.

Backster

backster i have raced u a good buit today and have noticed ur behavoir change was towards the good ty for cleaning up and have fun racing  :angel:

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »
As an added side note (or two), I myself have had quite a few problems with RedK, and I have good reason to believe he is only in our servers to cause problems, And I have had no trouble with Backster except for one instance that ended up being a misinterpretation on my part.  Leon to has been causing quite a few problems for me, And I have reason to believe he's been banned on at least one server.  Thanks for reporting them, and keep up the good work!  :thumbsup:

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline Disko

• Junior Poster
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2008, 09:24:52 PM »
I was having an OK time racing earlier today - that is - until RedK joined the server. This player proceeded to do a hefty amount of camping and was very, very rude to other guests, especially when asked to stop breaking the rules.

I really have to agree with anyone who says that RedK only comes to BFM servers to cause trouble.

When we finally managed to get an admin (BFM_easykil) into the server, RedK just immediately quit.

I mentioned how the lack of a non-tagged admin possibly let this guy off the hook.. for now at least.

~Disko

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2008, 03:15:55 AM »
RedK made playing miserable!!! He'll team nade and camp, camp, camp! As previously stated, he leaves IMMEDIATELY when a BFM comes in. Everytime you say something about rules he'll say "shush". Everytime you call him out on something he'll put a "?". Very discouraging for the ppl that want to race. BFM will have to go undercover for this one.  :sigh:

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2008, 05:48:06 AM »
RedK made playing miserable!!! He'll team nade and camp, camp, camp! As previously stated, he leaves IMMEDIATELY when a BFM comes in. Everytime you say something about rules he'll say "shush". Everytime you call him out on something he'll put a "?". Very discouraging for the ppl that want to race. BFM will have to go undercover for this one.  :sigh:

its true he leaves as soon as there is a sign of an admin ... i think its time for Skedog to go undercover again  :elvis:

Print