Print 

Author Topic: I don't have a choice I have to leave (back)  (Read 9824 times)

BFM_Warlord

I don't have a choice I have to leave (back)
« on: June 10, 2008, 02:27:40 PM »
I have been sick for four weeks.I was just released from the Hospital after six days . I am still not 100%. I am better some but a ways away from a full recovery.I have been burning the candle at both ends now for a long time and that has part to do with my sudden health problems.I have to reduce my stress and take a different approach to life from now on.I was and possible still am in a situation were I was on the brink of not being around at all any more.My doctor or doctors.I think I seen 12 or more Doctors.I had something extremely rare and multiple problems working against each other.I really felt like a science project for all these doctors.I had never been through so much in my life. I don't ever want to be in that situation again.As most of you know ,I have a very demanding business I run and I tried to juggle way to much.Trying to keep track of four restaurants and keep your wife and children happy plus 6 partners I deal with on a daily basis.I am in a healing process and hope to be well in a month or two.These problems I created for myself I now have to take a new approach to life . 

I have always been a very dedicated hardcore BFM.I will miss BFM.I have been around a very long time and never wanted to leave.I hope my Team forgives me and understands.I say that as I choke up with tears in my eyes .It saddens me more than some of you may ever know.I hope you don't give up.I know this season has been tough on all teams.I believe in our team.They play with the most important thing.
They play with Heart!

Thank you Elvis for all the opportunities and believing in me and trusting me.Nrvend thanks for recruiting me.I will always have a great deal of respect for you Nrv you are a class act my friend .One anyone can look up to . Shawty I still miss ya.Thud your the Man! Wic you have always been there for me Thank you.
Palerdr you have always have been a good friend.Batman you ROCK and we will always be friends.I can go on and on with names here .You all, everyone last one of you have meant a great deal to me over the years .

I will probally still race from time to time.Maybe once a week but not soon.I really have to heal first.I just will not let myself get in over my head.

I have no intentions of ever joining any other clan and would ask that no other clans try to court me please.

It has been the ride of my life ,Thank you all .

« Last Edit: August 31, 2008, 08:39:51 AM by BFM_Warlord »

Offline Nike

• Regular Poster
  • I've lost my crazy ç!
Re: I don't have a choice I have to leave
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2008, 02:35:41 PM »
 :sad: Oh,

Cya Warlord I wish I had gotten to know you a little better!
But do know how much work and dedication into his clan, and for that I thankyou,
I really hope you get better soon so you can enjoy life to the fullest once more.
Thanks for everything!
Thanks so much for the Aussie-Orientated sig Renegade!

Thanks for the 3v3 sig Lucky!

Offline Gunner

• Junior Poster
  • When The Rich Wage War It's The Poor Who Die.
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2008, 02:38:25 PM »
You only live once. Don't run yourself into the ground

Good luck on getting better, or at least recovering your strength. I am surprised you held out this long before announcing this. 4 weeks? I would have done this on the second. You are a far more tougher person than me :P

I hope to still see you on the tracks :)

Stay safe
"Sir We Are Surrounded!"
"Excellent! Now We Can Attack in any direction!"

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2008, 02:38:44 PM »
You will be sorely missed Warlord.  I wish to thank you for everything you have done for me, and helping me out when I needed it.  Thank you.

I wish you the best of luck, in everything, and hope you have a speedy recovery.

Slayton

Offline Wic

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2008, 02:39:24 PM »
I am so sad to see you go.....but  I understand why and know you are doing what you have to do.  It is so very good to know that you are somewhat on the mend - that is such a blessing in itself.

I refuse to say goodbye.  We will stay in touch.
My dear friend...

Wic  :hug:

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2008, 02:41:01 PM »
Thanks for everything that you have done Warlord, and we will greatly miss you. 

When you're all better (which you will be  :neckbeard:), we'll be awaiting your return  :smly_a_wink:
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2008, 02:46:49 PM »
Glad you're ok, that's the main thing.

Upon reading this, I can't even imagine the amount of stress you've been under, but you're doing the right thing by taking a break. Given the amount of things that are happening in your life, the amazing level of loyalty and commitment that you've continued to show towards BFM just increases the amount of respect I have for you.

Shame I never got to know you too well, but you made a great impression whenever I saw you in the servers, and from what I've seen you've been an integral part of the clan's growth and success. I hope you'll pop into the servers sometime (when you're fully recovered ofcourse).

Get well soon!  :)

Offline Igor

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2008, 03:02:19 PM »
You are a great person Warlord, and a great asset to this clan, you have stepped in to help with many things, and have always been there. They say time is a great healer, so come back after a nice long rest :)
The only way to sum you up would be in the words of a once great Colonel;
You Rock!!!
See ya around,
~Igor
~Former BFM Sergeant ~
~ Arrived 20/08/2007 - 23/11/2009 Departed... ~

Offline ThE BrIcK

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »
You'll be greatly missed around here Warlord. Your an awesome guy to be around. As well as an awesome scrim team captain. Get well soon and stay in touch with us.

~Brick
BFM History
Application - 9/23/06
Little Tags - 2/17/07
Big Tags - 4/3/07
Corporal - 3/9/08
Sergeant - 8/15/08
Lieutenant - 9/27/08
Captain - 7/4/09
Resignation - 5/20/10

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2008, 03:21:51 PM »
sad to say, even though i don't like it, you've made the right choice   :sad: I really didn't wish you had to go. I hope to cya on the tracks in the near future. I hope you get well soon and have good luck in life.  :sigh: :'(

Offline Diehard6309

• Senior Poster
  • The Goggles! :o
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2008, 03:31:07 PM »
Sorry to see you go. I was looking forward to meeting you on vent.

Hope you get well soon. Keep in touch!
"When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die"

- Hands held high

Offline Noodles

• Senior Poster
  • (:
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2008, 03:38:40 PM »
Aww Wary! You're the greatest! you've done tons for BFM! I will miss you along with everyone else. :'(

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2008, 03:41:37 PM »
Warlord,

even though we have not met I feel that most BFM members are similar in that they are all overachievers. Being in BFM takes a lot of commitment and dedication that is so easily overlooked by guests. Add family, business, kids, and etc. to the mix and the stress can really take a toll on your personal being and health. It is clear from your post that you definitely need to switch your focus away from BFM. Though it is sad to see you go, the work that you have contributed has made BFM what it is today, one of the greatest and most respectable clans in the gaming universe. For that, we thank you for all that you have done.  BFM will be always be here for you if you decide to return.  :sad:
[img

Offline Ben-BSH

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2008, 03:56:37 PM »
Warlord. as much as this thread saddens me and i know i and everyone else you have met here will miss you so much. however, i know you are doing this for the right reasons, and i wish you the best of luck and a speedy recovery.

Stay safe and well

your friend.

~Ben

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2008, 04:04:38 PM »
Bye Warlord, we didn't have the same ideas sometimes but we resolved it or that's what I think ( :)) I hope you get well soon and see you around.

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Print