Print 

Author Topic: I have to go for a while  (Read 1145 times)

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
I have to go for a while
« on: June 18, 2008, 04:14:30 PM »
I really don't know if i should be posting this here but yeah i am :P. Ok well over the past week my parents have started removing all the games and stuff off my computer because i seem to be on them to much so i will not be on Halo for a while anymore (or Xfire). As i am coming into the final years of my schooling life, i really should start puting in all my effort into my school work and not so much on the games :P

I would just like to thanks all of the 'Beg For Mercy' team and all they people that made my racing experience with BFM so much more enjoyable. I would like to give a special thanks out to bfm_Boredom who was always there when i needed something answered and was a really good friend and i'm sure that every member of bfm is just like boredom but i was not around long enough to get to know everyone :(

oh and i would like to thank BFM_Hydra and BFM_Exodus for answering all my questions, even if i was being a little bit annoying :P

I hope that i can return one day in the near future :)

Thank-You

d3struct

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
Re: I have to go for a while
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2008, 04:58:09 PM »
Hey d3struct.  From BFM's perspective, family and the rest of real life ALWAYS takes priority over games, including Halo.  Halo is just that - a game.  BFM is a community that sees friends come, go and often come back.

You are always welcome here and when/if the dust settles on what is being required of you in the future, you know where to find us.  Stay in touch when/if you can.

Best Regards,
BFM_ImaybeU

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Offline Ápollo

• Junior Poster
  • I used to be Ápollo
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2008, 05:14:14 PM »
Seeya d3struct
good luck with your school work and hopefully I will see you later

Thanks BFM_Spidey for this Great Sig !!!

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 05:26:08 PM »
cya dude, concentrate on school, and you'll find a way to come back i'm sure. Happy to have you as a guest, and you'll be welcome here always!  :)

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2008, 05:31:54 PM »

Bummer d3struct, sorry to hear that.  Hope you'll be back in the near future.

A number of people have left for school, family and health reasons - should serve as a warning for all of us:  "everything in moderation"    [Aristotle apparently, didn't know that]

Offline BFM_Boredom

• Captain
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 05:40:10 PM »
I'm really sorry to see you leave, d3struct.  :sad:  As ImaybeU said, "family and the rest of real life ALWAYS takes priority over games". It's always more important to improve your real life stats than your gaming stats. After you have accomplished what you have set out to do, I'm sure your parents will be proud and you'll be happier too. Please stay in touch, we'll be here if you need us. Best of luck to you. :)
[img

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2008, 06:02:53 PM »
Sorry to see ya go bud. But school should always come first. Hope to see you in the future!

And no problem with the questions lol - they were all good, intelligent questions and I was always happy to answer!

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »
Ok ill still be around, but not nearly as much, however on holidays i will be lol:P Oh and my dad deleted Xfire, but i re installed it and i will be sending people a friend request again so i can stay in touch :)

Oh and yes school always comes first, and im not doing bad at it or anything but i think i could do better if i did just that little bit more :)

Thanks

d3struct

Print