Print 

Author Topic: ~TBF~Rųjų  (Read 992 times)

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
~TBF~Rųjų
« on: June 19, 2008, 07:58:05 PM »
this problem player broke the rules 21 times now i have proof with 21 screen-shots. now most of these screen-shots are of profanity which i know needs to be blocked out but first i need to knwo how to put them on here if u could help me with that, that would be great.

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
Re: ~TBF~Rųjų
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2008, 08:37:59 PM »
i klnow this guy and hes a real bad guy i was in the server as well i have no screenys because it would be the same as marine.

Offline Smokie

• Newbie Poster
  • :zoot: sigh... why isnt it the smoking smily face.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2008, 08:45:35 PM »
 I remeber him, im was listening to the whole thing and im on us marine's side all the way

:siren:                            :siren:                         :siren:                                 :siren:
                                                        :cop:                          :cop:                                   :cop:
made by BFM Mith

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 09:41:23 PM »
Screenshots of profanity must not be put on the forums at all, bleeped out or not.

You may attach them to an E-Mail and send the to BFM_Nrvend or BFM_Booyah or BFM_Elvis.

Please read this thread for clarification:

http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php/topic,16529.0.html

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Print