Print 

Author Topic: Your Members  (Read 1418 times)

Offline IO Torrent

• Newbie Poster
Your Members
« on: July 20, 2008, 01:32:19 PM »
Hey y'all, this is Íø» TØRRÊNT.  We had a BFM BOOYAH come into our server the other day, type out "IO sucks ****" and immediately leave.  Not sure if he was an impostor or not, as I wouldn't expect one of your generals to behave like this.  Just hoping you can straighten this out, as we've already decided to ban him on sight the next time he gets in our servers.

[Please do not use foul language on the forums. Thanks ~ Hlao.]
Sorry mate, I was just putting what he said down.

Edit in response to below post:  Thank you, I'll pass this along to the rest of the clan.  Nice to know that y'all are upholding your morals.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 02:10:51 PM by IO Torrent »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Your Members
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2008, 01:51:44 PM »
You feel free to ban anyone by that name if you wish.  I have not been in any server but a BFM server in 3 years.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Đstroyr

• Senior Poster
  • Ðeath before Ðishonor !
Re: Your Members
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 10:13:47 AM »
As far as a BFM coming into your server and using that type of language goes. WE don't allow it here so ban them, get a Hash, then send it to a CPT or higher. IF they are true BFM we can find out.

You feel free to ban anyone by that name if you wish.  I have not been in any server but a BFM server in 3 years.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2008, 04:48:21 AM by BFM_Batman »

^^^ SIG made by his awesomeness BFM_Slayton ^^^

Print