Print 

Author Topic: what is better dynasty warriors or final fantasy  (Read 2762 times)

Offline daxter

• Newbie Poster
what is better dynasty warriors or final fantasy
« on: July 26, 2008, 01:03:34 PM »
i think dynasty warriors is better than final fantasy but my m8 hinks a ff is mch better

Offline Fralalala

• Regular Poster
  • This One Time I Was BFM_British...
Re: what is better dynasty warriors or final fantasy
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 03:44:43 AM »
Final Fantasy definatly.

Wave after wave of enemies in Dynasty Warriors can get very tedious. Sure it's kind of similar in FF but at least you have a wide range of customization options. Whether it's the addition of materia to weapon or armour in VII. Or even the dress spheres in X-2.

Having said that, Dynasty Warriors certainly is NOT a bad game, it can just get tedious. And it has a lot to live upto to be compared with one of the greatest series' in game history.

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 12:10:45 PM »
Both are, in my opinion, quite different games, so I'm not sure about the comparison.

Amazingly, despite being one of the longest running game series, I have never actually played a Final Fantasy game. I have seen trailers, gameplay footages and played a 10 minute demo of one of the PS2 versions, but never any of the full games. I'm not sure why but they never really appealed much to me. As a result I can't comment much on the game.

I bought a copy of Dynasty Warriors 5 for the PS2 a few years back after enjoying the demo version, and I instantly loved it. For me, the different storylines, scenarios and moves for each character took away the tediousness of the constant killing. Combine that with all of the unlockables and the multiplayer mode and you have one very addictive game!

I have yet to play the PS3 version, but I can't wait to! :)

Offline BFM_MiG

• Captain
  • мigεẅiвгo
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 12:29:02 PM »
Final Fantansy, 7 and 8 were my favorites, i have 12 but never play it as i play my 360 and Halo PC the most

Offline ToMaHaWk

• Regular Poster
  • Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2008, 04:28:05 PM »
[...]

Amazingly, despite being one of the longest running game series, I have never actually played a Final Fantasy game. I have seen trailers, gameplay footages and played a 10 minute demo of one of the PS2 versions, but never any of the full games. I'm not sure why but they never really appealed much to me. As a result I can't comment much on the game.

[...]

I'm glad to hear the someone actually is in the same boat as me. It seems like everyone and their brother's sister have played Final Fantasy except me...

I just never have been interested in playing it.

Offline Cr@zy

• Senior Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2008, 06:01:06 PM »
[...]

[...]

I'm glad to hear the someone actually is in the same boat as me. It seems like everyone and their brother's sister have played Final Fantasy except me...

Yay 2 ppl that r in my boat too, a few more and we can have a boat party!!

Thanks H@ngm@n Soooo much for the Awesome sig!

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2008, 12:49:14 PM »
[...]

[...]

Yay 2 ppl that r in my boat too, a few more and we can have a boat party!!

I think the boat is getting a little full don't you think?

ahh who cares I'll hop in too  d_b
« Last Edit: August 02, 2008, 06:41:15 AM by Widget »

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BFM_Nemesis

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2008, 03:07:06 AM »
Ill paddle!