Print 

Author Topic: Chasing?  (Read 1112 times)

Offline aaron

• Newbie Poster
Chasing?
« on: July 31, 2008, 04:42:14 PM »
Today in a race on death island i was accused of chasing by another player. there was no BFM there so i could not ask if i had broken any rules. i have read the rules and do not think that i was chasing but i may be rong and if you can tell me i will make sure i dont chase again. i was coming round a corner and there was an enemy player in frount of me. i did not turn at all and just drove straight and killed him. he then said this was chasing and that i should have swerved to avoid him. Can some one tell me who was right. Was i chasing? if so i will try not to do so again. Thanks. :interesting:

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Chasing?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2008, 04:48:52 PM »
In the situation you described you did absolutely nothing wrong.  It is good that you are wanting to know how better to follow the rules.  Just remember that guests who are not admins may not have the best intentions when making accusation and they may not even know what they are talking about.  If an admin warns you or gives you some direction then it is always a good idea to listen though.  Keep up the good work.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline aaron

• Newbie Poster
Re: Chasing?
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2008, 04:55:04 PM »
Thanks for the help and speedy response.  ;D

Print