Print 

Author Topic: Lost Boy  (Read 1545 times)

Offline Kalabajooie

• Newbie Poster
  • Now that's a knife.
Lost Boy
« on: August 01, 2008, 07:20:09 PM »
One of several offenders tonight, but definitely the worst.

The rap sheet:
Sniping
Foul language
Walking the map (but not for scoring reasons)
Camping with rockets
Slaying vs. racing
Generally being rude to other guests

This behavior was consistent through several maps on Server #8. When I mentioned and feebly tried to enforce the rules, Lost Boy simply made a rude remark about the admins not being on, including the words "who cares."

Other minor offenders on the same server include...
xSickOx - Team nading
Anna - General rudeness, though she did put forth an effort to race
Cleff - Nading from high places
robin meade - Rudeness and foul language, accusing others of using 56k and warping
~Kapten Kalabajooie

Offline {HM}Santa

• Regular Poster
Re: Lost Boy
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2008, 10:03:28 AM »
That's odd....

I've raced with Lost Boy many, many times and while he's not the "perfect" racer I've never had an issue with him sniping, language or rudeness.
It may seem at times that people are camping but that's all a matter of a given individuals point of view.
I wasn't there so can't say for certain, but like I mentioned above, he's usually a good racer.

Maybe there is more than one person using the "Lost Boy" name?

Just my  2c

{HM}Santa

Offline Elmo (One and Only)

• Junior Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2008, 04:59:08 AM »
Yaeh... What Santa said.

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2008, 05:01:00 AM »
Cleff is a very well respected racer here in the community and is a good friend of many BFMs and the AE clan...Probably just a misunderstanding or a lapse of concentration ;)

Thanks for the heads up on them all though :)

accusing others of using 56k and warping

Since when is this against the rules? :LOL: Wonder what world he was living in...

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline Tango1

• Newbie Poster
  • United We Stand
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2008, 07:09:02 AM »
Lost_Boy is recruiting over at -db-,  I had posted this on their forums, so I thought i would post it here also:
Lost_Boy is a very good player, he follows the rules, plays as a team player, has some very good driving and gunning skills. He was officially turned down for recruitment with {HM} not because of the Vent issue, but because of our age restriction. The youngest of our clan is somewhere around 42. Our Managment clearly states that no one who is not an adault will be concidered as a recruit. Other than his age restriction, he was a very good canidate for clan membership. We appreciated his teamplay, ability to follow rules, and most importantly, his maturity while in our servers. Lost_Boy is always welcome to race with us in our servers. Hopefully he will be wearing someones Clan tags soon.

Lost_Boy posted about this thread in the forums at -db- saying it was not him and has requested a name variation change using alt codes to make the name more distiguished from the other person. New name: LØs† Böy.

Hope this helps, as we all know people come into the servers all the time using fake tags/names.

The one thing I can give and still keep, is my word.

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2008, 12:59:58 PM »

Thanks for taking the time to post Tango.  That all makes sense to me - I've seen Lost Boy cause a lot of trouble and other times race well, so I guess that explains it.  Noticed the alt codes last night, now I know what that's about.

Offline BFM_SirTaco

• BFM Admin
  • Bother!!!!!
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2008, 06:02:24 AM »
it is a sad day when one guest imposters another to ruin their good name :-\

Print