Print 

Author Topic: !MY SKULL!  (Read 39048 times)

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
Re: !MY SKULL!
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2010, 06:27:46 PM »
I invite ·WídgêT· out for a party and when he comes to the door, I take his coat. he goes to mingle with the guests and I run off with the skull. ·WídgêT· is out for 2 turns partying before he relises its gone
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 06:32:40 PM by BFM_Tails »

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
  • He that liveth by the sword, dieth by the sword
« Reply #106 on: January 07, 2010, 12:07:13 PM »
As Tails so rudely leaves the party she threw for her friends she sees a lonley looking stranger walking along the road, she notices him but pays him no mind, after a minute or so of walking they meet at a street corner and the stranger askes Tails if she happens to have some spare change, he needs money for a payphone so he can call his dragon, although he tells tails it's so he can get a coke. Tails, being a nice person, digs through her pockets and pulls out a few dimes, as she hands them to the stranger he grabs her wrist, and throws her over his shoulder using a Tae Kwon Do move, as she gets the wind knocked out of her the stranger bends down, and says "I'm very sorry madam but I've been tracking this (as he pulls out the skull) for a long time and I really must have it" he then stuffs it up his nose and runs lopsidedly to a payphone where he calls his dragon to come pick him up.

Tails out for 3 getting her  breath back

MY $KU!_ !_
Code: [Select]
awesome sig made by bfm_Arya, thx! =)

Offline conrad96

• Regular Poster
« Reply #107 on: January 07, 2010, 02:57:13 PM »
when i had finally awoken from my perfume induced slumber, i managed to track the skull down via google.com, i saw eragon was trying to call his dragon i had previously captured and tamed i flew the beast to eragons location and made the dragon blow fire at him. as eragons pants caught on fire he dropped the skull and began to run in circles screaming. i quickly took the skull and flew off with eragons my dragon and the skull.

MY SKULL!
eragon out for 3 as his pants desinigrate.

thanks BFM_xsix for the awesome sig

thanks bfm_marine for the sig

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination

hold on to to your potatoes!

~Brian Posehn

thanks legend for the awsome sig :D

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2010, 07:12:53 PM »
as conrad was flying around on his dragon he hit some heavy turbulence. he then accidently dropped the skull and right as it fell i was walking out of my house. i looked up just in time to catch it.

conrad out for 2 turns trying to recover from anger.

MY SKULL :)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 07:30:52 PM by Cheetah »
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2010, 10:56:52 PM »
as cheetah laughs maniacly, a bomb goes off and the shockwave sends the skull flying,zakpak immediantly catches it

MY SKULL!

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #110 on: October 02, 2010, 01:19:28 PM »
then i go behind Zakpak and quietly put a tracking device on him, later after he hides and hes sleeping i steal the skull,

ZakPak is out for 2 because he is really tired
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #111 on: October 02, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
But I wake up and hire boba fett to eliminate zeek and I get the skull

MY SKULL!

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
  • Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional!
« Reply #112 on: October 02, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »
(Since zakpak was out for 2 turns...) NOT QUITE MR ZAKPAK!

You see, I nobbled Boba while he was winging his way towards you and switched skulls for a cheap plaster copy.

I hypnotised him so he didn't remember the switch.

MY SKULL!!

Many thanks to BFM_MiG for the awesometastic siggy!!
Quote from: BFM_JANE
It's just like life! Except with more rockets!

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
Quote from: some random person somewhere
When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin.
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

...You suddenly know what you are hoping for!

Offline Nateo

• Junior Poster
  • Oppa! Oppa!
« Reply #113 on: October 03, 2010, 04:16:11 PM »
But I was watching from the sidelines and followed Fraggle. i then set multiple traps with chocolate lures which Fraggle easily fell prey to. Once he was captured in the net I pulled out the Skull and skipped merrily away.

My Skull! :D

Fraggle out for 1 cause im nice like that.

Thank you very much Mderms for the amazing sig!!!! YAY!!!                       Big thanks to Blitz!!!! YAYZ!!

Thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline Infërnö

• Regular Poster
« Reply #114 on: October 05, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »
As nateo skipped, i watched, switching to various cctv cameras as she went, at first i just tracked her, watching her every move.. sitting in my basement, hacking into the worlds video coverage as she moved, tracking her credit card as she borded various aircraft, seeing exactly what she was buying. it was a fun experiment at first before i'd even noticed that she was carrying a skull, i did my research, ordered more ancient prophecies trying to work out the meaning of it, i just needed to hold it, so i recapped my records... trying to find a connection in where the lovely handler of the skull was. i formulated a scheme, and fixed all the potential factors to it, bringing up a hidden clause in her spending, something that she'd need to go back to her place of origin to bring back her ability to use said credit card. She fell for the trick, and i smiled wonderfully as i sat outside, in a convenient location, i watched her argue and quickly sort out the issue that the credit card had. i payed her friend, to walk inside and tell her that her parents were in alot of potential danger, that someone had been watching her every move for months, i told her to tell her my plan, in which i left out the skull and it's use to me, i smiled and walked to her parents house, in which i got an invitation in for some tea, as i was lost.

I helped carry the drinks into the dining room, at which time i spiked there drinks with a specific formula, putting them into a slight trance and in the time that it took for nateo to arrive i set up some tear gas grenades with a remote trigger. i sat inwait for the remainder and laughed as she walked into the room, and the doors slammed shut, it was enough to confuse and panic the skulls keeper, i shook her hand, and smiled as i injected her with a sedetive that would put her into an over-active state and let her run as i walked out the door, locking it behind me. As she tried to run, and escape the house i smirked with joy as i flicked a switch, which triggered many tear gas grenades located inside the house.

Nateo fell to the floor, covering her eyes and screaming. i broke through a window, wearing a gas mask that i was able to aquire, and i walked up to her, whispered a message in her ear, and removed the skull from her possession.

I jumped out the window, and slid into the sewers.

My Skull... nateo = out for 1 to recover her vision.

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #115 on: October 05, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »
wow.......

i threw a nade in the swers and the explosion rendered the entire city destroyed, as Angel lay in ruins i use active camo and capture the skull

MY SKULL!

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »
Zakpak searches monotonously for the skull across the expanse of destroyed city frustrated with himself for doing something as stupid as blowing up an entire city just to get to hold a skull for 1 turn.

Eragon had succeeded in putting his flaming pants out and then returned to his forest lair where he summoned his dragon and spent time recuperating, healing his burns, and training. Once he was able to master the third stage of the Rimgar he and his dragon left the forest and went on a quest to find the all-elusive skull.

He and his dragon flew across the lands in search of said skull. Suddenly, a city he was flying over exploded into a kagillion pieces, as he watched the utter destruction something whizzed by his face searing it on the way by. He looked up just in time to see a skull fall back from the sky, very much on fire. He quickly drew his sword and skewered it just before it landed on him and burned him agian. (He seems to have trouble with flame.)
 Zakpak out for 2 as he bewilderdly searches for said skull
 MY SKULL
 -=Eragon=-

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #117 on: October 07, 2010, 02:30:00 PM »
Fraggle wiped off the chocolate from his mouth and looked up as he heard an explosion in the distance.
He just caught a glimpse of a dark shadow as a dragon swooped down and her rider skewered the skull on a sword.

Everything was a gritty, blurred shadow except for one thing that was as clear as crystal and as bright as day. It called out to him... THE SKULL!!

Fraggle readied a smallish rock, and lay in wait.
"Such luck" he thought, the fool dragon was flying directly towards him on it's route to whatever destination it had in mind.

A swift calculation of distance, height, and wind resistance, and Fraggle's arm became a knot of muscles and tendons, straining against the sheer atmospheric resistance of moving an object through the thick, heavy air from a standing start to a speed hitherto unseen.

The movement took only a split second but to Fraggle, it seemed like a lifetime as his arm described a sideways arc, beginning just behind his waist and finishing in front of the opposite shoulder.

What if he had miscalculated? there would never again be such a chance encounter, such an opportunity to reclaim his property. he would have to search the lands for many months to track the elusive skull once more.

He could only watch as his fingers, nails digging into the smooth rock where he had clenched it so tightly, suddenly released the rock.

Fraggle watched through what seemed like a year of heart-thumping uncertainty as the rock span upwards towards it's target.
As the dragon drew closer the rock spun nearer and nearer until it zzinged past the dragon's brow.

Fraggle's rock had missed.

a look of utter devastation crossed Fraggle's face as he considered the arduous task that now lay ahead. how could his calculations have been wrong? had he missed some crucial element? Had some unknown element thrown the rock off course?

...But wait! The rock caught the tip of the dragon's wing as it flapped upwards. a brief expression of pain screamed across the dragon's face as it fell, and plunged into the marsh not 300 yards away, whilst the rock, which had flown true after all, re-bounded from the impact and dropped right at Fraggle's feet.

After Fraggle had picked up his trusty rock, he crept up to the dragon. He could see that the rider was stunned and the dragon, nursing a shattered wingtip was far too concerned with the rider's wellbeing to bother about the small furry creature sniffing around the grass. Rider and Dragon both had no idea where the missile had come from.

Fraggle searched around the grass and rushes until he was manic with panic. Where was the skull!? It wasn't until he sat on the grass in utter despair that he remembered. the skull called. It always had.

Fraggle quietened himself, slowed his breathing and concentrated.

He could hear it! he could hear the skull!

Overjoyed, he turned his head until he was facing the right direction and ran to the skull.

MY SKULL!!! he cried into the frosty night air

Fraggle picked up the skull from where it had fallen, half obscured by undergrowth, popped it into his knapsack and crept away from the devastated city and the injured dragon, still worrying about it's rider. He kept to the thick bushes until he came to a river where he paused to drink..........................
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 03:22:57 AM by BFM_Fraggle »

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ
It works not because it settles the question for you, but because in that brief moment when the coin is in the air...

Offline Eragon

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #118 on: October 07, 2010, 07:36:33 PM »
fraggle, you forgot to put me 'out' for some turns... But! Thanks for the great narrative! It's always funner to read something than to see "MY SKULL you're out for _" :)
well written
 -= Eragon =-

Offline Fraggle

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2010, 12:16:20 AM »
fraggle, you forgot to put me 'out' for some turns... But! Thanks for the great narrative! It's always funner to read something than to see "MY SKULL you're out for _" :)
well written
 -= Eragon =-
Sorry Eragon, I got carried away.

You're out for 2 as your Dragon needs to revive you somewhat, then you need to repair her wing. (sry 'bout that)

...and Thanks!!  :haw: I had a lotta fun with it.

~ӺƦ∂פ₲Ļĕ

Print