Print 

Author Topic: My Apology  (Read 1994 times)

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
My Apology
« on: August 14, 2008, 01:44:44 PM »
Well...as many have probably noticed, I'm no longer in BFM, and the reason for my removal, is something I would like to apologies about.

Because of my actions prior to being removed, A lot of people were introduced to a server that isn't exactly...friendly all the time. I understand what I've done, and after a week of thinking, I'm saying I'm sorry for what I have done.

I really regret it all right now, this 1 week of being without Vent, and scrims...has made me realised how much fun it really was. At first, I didn't really think too much of it all, it was fun. I had an awsome time....but now that I don't have it...it was much better then I made it sound. The friends I could actually talk to and hear, arguing wiether or not a MAC was better then a PC, agreeing how bad Vista was  :P, everything.....I miss it allready, I missed it the first day. It felt so weird to get on the computar, load of Halo....and...NOT log onto vent to say hi to everyone....Now my comunication is limited back to Forums, Xfire, and in-game....it just doesn't compare....

I really hope to be able to reapply at the end of the month again if you would allow me to. I can guarentee that I wont make the same mistakes again. I guess I just wasnt thinking, and it cost me. Now I want to get it back.

I'll be quiet honest. Throughout my whole gaming time, Halo, online games, etc. I have never been anywhere near interested in joining a clan...Untill I came upon the BFM servers. I dont know what made me come to the forums, but I did, and I was surprised. It changed my look on clans, and I just had to be a part of it...excuse me...let me change a word here....Clan Family. Yea...cheesey i know...but I'm serious. This was like my Family, just scattered around the world...and not as Insane  ::). I just really want to be a part of the BFM family again....

Again....I am very sorry for what has happened...and I dont expect you to just 'forget it'...More so...leave it in the past... :undecided:

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
Re: My Apology
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 02:09:28 PM »
Pynk first let me say thank you for the apology. I know you are a good guy Pynk and I definitely cant say I have never made mistakes. I hope you really do realize why what you did was so bad. I wont go into details here but we take the responsibility of making sure our younger members do not get exposed to anything bad VERY serious. I dont know if you know this but Elvis has personally spoken to some of our younger members parents and promised them he and his clan would uphold certain standerds and morals that you just dont see in the online gaming world. Being a parent myself makes me proud of  this. Everyone messes up Pynk and it looks like you are sincere in your apology. I wont say you can never come back but I tell you it would be very tough. Hope to see you in the servers and keep your head up bud.

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2008, 02:44:47 PM »
Were there is a will there is a way.All I can say is if you want it bad enough don't give up.Thank you for the sincere apology.We can't promise anything but that isn't saying no either.Good Luck in your quest.Take care my friend.

Offline Pynk Dude

• Posts Too Much
  • Yea I'm Pink...so what?
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 01:35:15 PM »
Well, I just got some news from Cool...and I just want to give a HUGE thanks to everyone!!  :yesyes:

I promise I'll do better this time!!!  ;D ;D

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 03:29:38 PM »
Your very welcome Pynk.

BFM_Nrvend

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 03:40:56 PM »
I'll be quiet honest. Throughout my whole gaming time, Halo, online games, etc. I have never been anywhere near interested in joining a clan...Untill I came upon the BFM servers. I dont know what made me come to the forums, but I did, and I was surprised. It changed my look on clans, and I just had to be a part of it...excuse me...let me change a word here....Clan Family. Yea...cheesey i know...but I'm serious. This was like my Family, just scattered around the world...and not as Insane  . I just really want to be a part of the BFM family again....

Pynk, Your statement is a carbon copy of how I felt about clans and the effect of being part of BFM. Makes me feel that you really unstand what BFM is about. I see good things ahead for you and BFM. Hang in there, it could turn out well worth it for all of us.

Nrv

Offline BFM_Exodus

• General
  • BFM's General Oversight >:)
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2008, 08:20:05 PM »
Welcome Back to Vent Pynk. We are very pleased to have you!

Nrvend is too old. We race in hogs, not wheelchairs.
Exodus.....why is there a cat in my post?
Exodus is the all-time Major Pain.

Offline BFM_Hlao

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2008, 03:06:19 PM »
Your apology really does go a long way, Pynk. We all make mistakes, and I know you will come back from this a better and more fabulous ( :P) admin in the future. Best of luck to you, and catch you on the tracks my friend! :)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 02:16:09 AM »
Pynk is a very good young man. No need to keep this thread open. We are very lucky to have him back in BFM. Im locking this thread.

Print