Print 

Author Topic: dreper  (Read 4337 times)

Offline Qui-Gon Jinn

• Newbie Poster
dreper
« on: August 29, 2008, 12:10:59 AM »
dreper is a racer that I have had the pleasure of racing with many times.  And each time we race on the same team, by some weird twist of fate, we both get in the same hog 99% of the time!  Either me racing, or him.

On top of the funny occurance stated above, he is a mean gunner, skilled racer, and a pleasure to race with period.
Plays fair, and is not unwilling to break up a team such as him and myself for a fair race for the opposition.

dreper, you are safe from my skull taking ways for another night.

I salute you!
See you all late march

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: dreper
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 12:35:47 AM »

Yes you two made a great pair.  You were owning my team, and when you were up about 12 to 4, and a few of my team quit, he switched teams to even things out.  Not too many people would switch so quickly and willingly as he did.

I remember the first time I raced with dreper.  It was on danger canyon, and I had just walked to teh score nav in the middle.  He had got 2nd nav and saw me on his way across the map.  Not only did he stop and pick me up, but he was alert enough to know I'd just scored, so he turned around and got 2nd nav for me as well!  What service!  We got 4 laps each and finished top of the scoreboard. 

Well done dreper, great to have you around!

Offline Ðrèpër

• Newbie Poster
  • ~ARC-DELTA-73;~ ~Demolitions Expert~
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 02:45:51 AM »
Wow guys, thanks for the positive comments. Especially for me being a potential recruit, it really helps to get the good props from you guys.

Thanks again.

See ya on the tracks!
........................................................................................

Thanks to Max for this sig!

...............................................................................................
Also check out My Halo 3 Montage and My Friend ArcAlpha12's Montage. Both of these me and Alpha put together.
...............................................................................................

Offline goner

• Junior Poster
  • don' h8 tha playa h8 tha gammmmmmeeee :P
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 03:15:13 AM »
hey dreper! good job. you're a great teammate and great player too! good luck with the recruit status!

see you at the races!
slumber will come soon, and you are helping put it to sleep; side by side we do our share, faithfully assuring, that slumber will come soon---

----bad religion

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:10 PM »
DREPER!!!

This is a well deserved thread!! Always a great racer..  :yesyes:

~d3struct

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
Only got to play a little bit with dreper, really good driver, seems to know what hes doing, good job dreper, hope your recruit goes well!
P.S.......i love the free cookie pic! made me laugh.....Cuda

Offline IZZZI

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2008, 06:35:06 AM »
 :)  Oh yeah - Well deserved praise.  Drep would be a great recruit - someone for whom I have only praise as a great guy and a fantastic and fun racer.  Go Drep!!!

Regards

IZZZI

Offline HogZlla

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 06:48:45 AM »
Had some good games with dreper the other night. Very helpful and a great racer. Keep it up! Glad to have you in vent now, too  ;D

Offline ¤ßå®ß¡€

• Junior Poster
  • Barbie Dolls arent supposed to behave the way I do
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2008, 01:52:49 AM »
very nice person and great player, Loved having him on my team tonight!

great job dreper! Hope to race with you again soon!

barbie

*~Think of me as the Barbie you can't play with~*

Offline Legacy_GT

• Junior Poster
  • I drive to the end and gun till they're dead.
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2008, 02:05:20 AM »
yes dreper great job i had the opportunity of going against him and no matter how many time T3ku got him he kept trying great perseverance and integrity GL on the recruitment as well and if u got vent u must have 1 month to go so great work so far keep it up and hope im on ur team when and if i make it yeah lol T3ku, Dreper @ Marine thatll be the day i could drive u and t3ku could do rock; paper; scissors on who gunns lol  :siderofl: :siderofl: well once again gl and hope to race u again soon and if u got xfire pm it to me on forum or ill look it up

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 07:20:29 AM »
Kudos to the Dreper! I know when I see him in a server there will be at least one other player racing and checking down the rulebreakers! Now if only he'd stop killing me just before that next nav!

Offline Hr$heLt

• Regular Poster
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 10:08:48 PM »
hey dreper! good job. you're a great teammate and great player too! good luck with the recruit status!

see you at the races!

WTG dreper !!!!!!!!!! :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: :chief: :yesyes: :yesyes: :yesyes: :XD:

Thanks for the sig BFM_HLao

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2008, 11:04:45 PM »
WOOT WOOT to Dreper :D

Keep up the great work  :happy: :happy:

2000 posts! ehehehhehehehe
Thank you Kàkà§hì!

Offline zagwa

• Junior Poster
  • my rock of doom!
« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2008, 06:14:55 AM »
dreper races well,follow the rules,and is really nice

Offline Fanatic

• Senior Poster
  • War does not determine who's right, but who's left
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 10:29:00 AM »
Dreper is a great racer on vent and in game. He is always curteous to pick up team mates and he always gets good laps. He also is a great help to the admins, he points out rule breakers and he sometimes gives others advice on things they shouldn't be doing. I have not seen him doing anything wrong and I hope he keeps up the good work.
Hope to see ya soon dreper!

~Fanatic

Thanks BigmanJT!                                                              Thanks Spood!

Print