Print 

Author Topic: Fox in Soxs  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
Fox in Soxs
« on: September 12, 2008, 02:02:50 AM »
This player really annoyed me and mxy the past few games, he got out of hogs to nade and get kills, spam naded, went slayer constantly, naded and killed at start of map everytime, killed on spawns everytime.
Quite frankly, this got very tiring and I just quit. He continually nades lone hogs when there are OTHER EMPTY hogs around and just keeps doing it...

Im done for the night, too many players like this in one night....

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Offline jeff

• Posts Too Much
Re: Fox in Soxs
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 05:23:50 AM »
yea same for me he can race and get laps but he viewed spam nading and slayer more importantly.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 10:55:40 AM »

Yeah, and his great insulting line directed at me "why don't you stop whining and get yur diaper changed?" after continuously asking him to stop the unnecessary nading and Slayer play made me laugh so hard I missed a nav....

I kept count, and after the fifth warning he singled me out for kills, using all of: invective, nades, RL on foot, but RARELY (once) from the gun of a hog (over the remaining 7+ maps which we played together thereafter.)

Oddly he doesn't really even straighten up that much when an Admin is in server, but he seems to somehow be able to keep his antics hidden from Admin eyes quite well.

He USED to be a pretty decent racer, but I guess he's decided he needs a dishonest "edge" to get any satisfaction.

The server got a LOT more race-minded after Fox-with-RL finally left.

Ya, just generally ruins the fun of any Halo Race game that he takes part in now, tho....

:'(

Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline Chartreuse

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 01:47:54 PM »
Strange. I raced with Fox a few times and never had a problem with him. Until now. While under fire from a chain hog, going up the first ramp in sidewinder, Fox was my gunner. Instead of shooting, he bailed on me and crouched behind the ramp. When I thanked him for bailing, he said i was a terrible driver.

Now I'll let my driving speak for itself, but any gunner that bails on their driver, under fire, goes straight on my Bad Egg list. I will never trust Fox again.

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »
he said i was a terrible driver.

He said that to me aswell..

So when we flipped again he started nading an enemy hog that was passing us so i got back in our hog and left him there..

~d3struct

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Fox in soxs
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2009, 11:04:01 PM »
Mostly a major attitude problem, he did pretty good and got first a couple times.  When I was his gunner there was one hog I couldn't hit on death island (you know how it is on that map XD) and he started spinning in circles to get me to hit him.  I stopped shooting even tho he started chasing the other dude and he finally got out of the hog and killed the other hog and said "If you're a gunner, do your job or don't gun at all".  pretty rude, he also threatened another player in team chat when they took his seat in the hog.

Soníc
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline count

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 02:17:52 PM »
when i join fox keeps walking the map and team nading  he was getting away with it to i hope some day he gets ban or at lest kick for that matter he gets on my nerves he dose not have good sportsmen ship he also need to lern one simple word i is not that hard to remember RULES  fox needs to clean up his attitude

countdracul

Offline BFM_Hydra

• BFM Admin
  • BFM Rules Guru and Forum Pwner.
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 06:22:40 PM »
Thanks for all the reports everyone. He seems to be a pretty large problem so I think all our admins will be keeping an eye out for this one ;).

BFM_Hydra Signature: Miser
Soccer Trophy: Igor
Scrim Season VII Trophy: H@ngm@n

Thanks guys!

TESTIMONIAL
"Hydra knows the forums like a spider knows it's web." - BFM_Jimmy 5/9/09

"Hydra, 300 posts to you is like pocket money to the Monopoly guy." - BFM_Jimmy 11/9/09

Offline BFM_Slim

• Leader
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2009, 06:37:33 PM »
 ^^!

Offline bowler

• Newbie Poster
  • what go`s around come`s around
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2009, 05:41:08 PM »
agreed he really stinks at folowing the rules

he went around naading is teamates the other day

im as stealthy as a dog??? :yesyes:

race rank:Current Rank: 1643   Current Score: 1068.03
over all rank for all types:bowler Sergeant
thats my skorcard : )well for that :/

Pets name: pangy
Adopt your own!

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2009, 03:11:55 AM »
I'd have to disagree on this one.

I may be mistaken, but today in a BFM server a fellow by the name of "Fox in Sox" came in..  Now, it's not the same spelling as the person described here, (Fox in Soxs) so it might be another person, or maybe Fox has changed his name and was just in a good mood or something.  But I had a lot of fun racing with him.  He never broke any rules for the thirty minutes I was there and was a really great racer and pretty nice.  He wasn't anything described above.. So maybe a different guy...

Or maybe I just didn't see him O_O

Idk..

- Lucky

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2009, 03:53:01 PM »
He has his 'good' days.

I have seen that particular player act exactly as described in this thread, so I believe it is the same person.

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Offline Firêfôx°

• Regular Poster
  • Foxes are my friends but mastercheifs aren't
    • I am spying on you :)
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2009, 01:52:29 PM »
Fox in socks plays very well WITH bfms, but when they all quit he starts breaking rules.

Thanks to BFM_MrT©

thanks to BigmanJT

thank you terra for the amazing userbar

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every comment you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ this is bobs house... ... ...

I have xfire, if anyone wants to know it please feel free to PM me.

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2009, 02:40:54 AM »
He broke loads of rules today, and there were like 6 BFM's in the server... I believe he got kicked once or twice.

Slayer, spamnading, teamnading, rudeness in general. Although he can race very well, he ended top of the scoreboard a few times.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2009, 03:28:12 AM »
I don't know if they're the same guy, but I have seen both "fox in sox" and "fox in soxs".

I've never really noticed anything from either of them...

Print