Print 

Author Topic: Audio sync problems while recording  (Read 808 times)

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
Audio sync problems while recording
« on: September 16, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
I dont know if anyone can answer this...plan to take it to xfire tech support next.
When I record with Xfire, it does capture sounds, but in campeign whenever I reach a checkpoint the audio starts to play a second early when you go to watch the video afterwards, and it continues to play another second early after each sequential checkpoint.
Now, it also does this for multiplayer on race it will do it at nav points, the audio will start to get ahead of the video and on a map like infinity.... By lap 4? I have about 10 seconds of lead in the audio before it even occurs.
Now I could go into a program and resync the audio, but this will create dead spots as well as leave a massive gap at the end(which it already has btw...).

I dont know if anyone else has a similar problem or has experienced this. If it helps I have a Realtek HD Audio card with built in mic, the mic is currently muted because otherwise xfire tries to capture audio from the mic instead of the audio output.

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Print