Print 

Author Topic: is halo ce really download fast as halo pc?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline black doom

• Newbie Poster
is halo ce really download fast as halo pc?
« on: September 19, 2008, 10:10:27 AM »
when i downloaded halo, it went like that: 25%, 50%, and after 5 seconds, finish!

now im loading halo ce and it loads 1% a minute.

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
Re: is halo ce really download fast as halo pc?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2008, 10:53:01 AM »
You downloaded your Halo PC game? I didn't know you could get it to work without at least using the CD to install it, and confirming the Product Key first. If it downloaded THAT fast, then I'm not sure if you have every file, like the CD users have ::)

Halo CE does generally take a while to download, whether or not you have a good internet connection, as there are probably more files to it. Don't worry though, the game is worth every single second it takes....It's great! :winkgrin:

Offline black doom

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2008, 10:57:36 AM »
yeah, im using cd. i think im REALLY missing some files as it crash atleast 2 times a day :angry:

Offline =Rival=

• Regular Poster
  • Cymru am Byth! :)
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2008, 11:06:15 AM »
Ah I see, you downloaded it FROM your CD...I was thinking you got it off the internet, silly me! :LOL:

Internet downloads more or less ALWAYS take longer than CD installs, so I wouldn't worry about that. Are you downloading it from Halomaps? :)

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2008, 07:23:20 PM »
Maybe he was downloading the trial version?

Always fun to own everyone in their own servers there.  Especially when you have really bag lag  :winkgrin:
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline black doom

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2008, 01:21:24 AM »
yeah im downloading from halomaps... it finished now i just need to wait for my father to install it on my computer.. which probaly would take a few weeks... :angry: :angry: :angry:

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2008, 11:28:10 AM »
If I understand your question, because Halo CE has so many more features and maps and stuff, it takes a long period of time to load, unlike the normal Halo.

It is like that for everyone.

Print