Print 

Author Topic: Off Track Graphics v2.0 (Most errors fixed)  (Read 1300 times)

Offline Tanger

• Posts Too Much
Off Track Graphics v2.0 (Most errors fixed)
« on: September 30, 2008, 03:02:49 PM »
www.offtrackgraphics.net

I went through the site and redid a few things to hopefully make a few things function better and work better.

Keep in mind the website is meant to be displayed on high resolution. Some people may get the wrong display on small/low resolution monitors.

New Changes:

New overall layout - Menu, side links etc.
Portfolio - Javascript portfolio now. Click a thumbnail to view an image. (Not complete, only have signatures up so far)
Request Form is now javascript as well - Not complete, do not use it just yet

Hopefully most of the technical and display errors are fixed.

Here is how the site should display: http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/8205/otgv2previewcopyap0.png

If you get any small differences thats normal. If you have any major differences that stops you from using the site let me know!

-Tang

EDIT: Portfolio updated.

If you are not getting the updated website you may need to clear your internet cache/temp files.

EDIT2: Portfolio and Browser compatibility

Some have sent me a few screenshots of the portfolio images looking choppy/scratchy on internet explorer. Not sure what is causing this. However, the website is fully compatible with Firefox and Internet Explorer both. As for others such as chrome I have no clue. I've personally never used anything other than Firefox and IE.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2008, 06:53:31 AM by Tang »

Print