Print 

Author Topic: Team Autoequalizer?  (Read 1641 times)

Offline Forseti

• Junior Poster
Team Autoequalizer?
« on: August 24, 2007, 06:48:00 AM »
I got some kind of message to this affect yesterday when I tried to switch teams. This a new feature? I hope it only does this when there are actually teams. I like to go onto your empty servers and I always switch to the team with the most laps already so that I can advance the map faster to one where others will play. I must have done it yesterday right as a BFM got on because I got that message and it would not let me switch. Took me a min to figure out what it was and why such a feature would be installed to affect what I thought was an empty server when I saw that an admin jumped on while I was pulling up the options.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Team Autoequalizer?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2007, 05:43:17 AM »
Auto team balance is a standard option that has always been on our servers.  I am not completely familiar with all the rules by wich it works but it does try to keep the teams even and will not let you switch teams for obvious reasons.  There are holes in the system as you have probably seen because at times people are able to switch.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print