Print 

Author Topic: WWB_Silver question  (Read 1149 times)

Offline $NOOP

• Newbie Poster
WWB_Silver question
« on: October 11, 2008, 11:54:36 AM »
ok my name is WWB_Silver i am in the WWB clan. ok so i am posting this comment to ask about how i can get my clan members WWB_Sean and WWB_Jalon off of the BOS list and how i can get them unbanned from the servers. I know they have been very rude and rebellious lately but they say that they love ur servers and they will promise to act more respectivley in ur servers plz plz. msg me back on this subject my e-mail is jalonbrooks@yahoo.com u can e-mail me. so plz i just want to get thier names cleared so they can plzy pn ur servers. thk u

BFM_Warlord

Re: WWB_Silver question
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2008, 12:08:17 PM »
First off this is WWB Jalon not silver as you stated and this would be a topic for requesting to be unbanned.I suggest you start by being more honest first instead of coming to our forums with this idea its not the best start in trying to get un-banned.I will leave it at that for now.Please request to be un-banned and we will take it from there.Request Un-ban >>> http://www.bfmracing.net/forums/index.php/board,8.0.html
« Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 12:12:25 PM by BFM_Warlord »

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: WWB_Silver question
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2008, 12:39:16 PM »
To be perfecly honest there is nothing YOU can do to clear THEIR names.  If they want to be unbanned they have to request it for themselves individually.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print