Print 

Author Topic: xcopy  (Read 7931 times)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
xcopy
« on: October 13, 2008, 10:37:02 AM »
camped, then camped, and camped some more. started being rude to most of us (me, JM, lord of all, etc.) when we were telling him to stop. overall refusal to race and rarely got any laps (only got them when he was gunning for someone)

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Atroxide

• Junior Poster
  • Alias: TexasMd91
Re: xcopy
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2008, 04:23:45 PM »
Was in the game with you guys.

He was focusing on slayer instead of race.
Alias: TexasMd91

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." Charles H. Duell, Commissioner of the United States Office of Patents, recommending that his office be abolished, 1899.
"Heavierthanair flying machines are impossible." Lord Kelvin, president, Royal Society, 1895."
"There is no likelihood man can ever tap the power of the atom." Robert Millikan, Nobel Prize winner for physics, 1923.

Offline wixxie

• Newbie Poster
  • Ben, thank you for the 'super-awesome' animation!
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2008, 05:13:41 PM »
team nading, camping, and more team nading,  didnt slay much as he focused on making sure his teammates were miserable

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2008, 03:00:38 PM »
Yes, xcopy plays a lot of slayer and it takes a long time to get him racing. I hope to comes to the forums to take a look at the rules.

Offline snowkiller

• Posts Too Much
  • The best team ever!
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 01:14:59 PM »
yeah i saw this guy, he made no attempt to race at all.

Offline Escape

• Newbie Poster
  • :D
xcopy
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2008, 09:29:21 AM »
Player camping, slayer all time, and profanity, never race!! Server 2

sorry for my english =(

Offline Steve

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2008, 09:36:52 AM »
ooo Escap' i was just about to make a thread, looks like u beat me 2 it. Just by a few seconds. Well yeah straight to the point   xcopy was camping he swore and didn't race 1 bit :((( ruined the game
server 2

Offline HOBOLAGGIN

• Junior Poster
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2008, 01:23:23 PM »
i'll second that

^^Thanks Soz 0wned^^

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2008, 02:04:25 PM »
This is about the third thread we have on this guy:

one here

and one here that I made

Seems he's up to his old tricks again  :doh:

~Thanks, merged.  - Kiwi
« Last Edit: November 17, 2008, 02:09:41 PM by BFM_Kiwi »

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline cluck

• Newbie Poster
XCOPY - severe problem player
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2008, 08:07:46 AM »
Player Racer in BFM #2 and this player repeatedly grabbed the rpg in both timblerland and canyon rpg'd players....in 3 successive games this player had NO laps whatsoever but had kills ranging from 9-17 kills. Was repeatedly asked to stop but commented "what?" "not me"...I even took video of him killing me from above on canyon on the cliff with rpg ...just to back up my claim....

Offline cluck

• Newbie Poster
Re: xcopy--sorry but i started with new thread not realizing old one existed
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2008, 08:13:10 AM »
this player is just bad news all around....very sad that he ruins a solid game for so many....

xmerged!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 10:36:10 AM by BFM_Kiwi »

Offline Glogg

• Junior Poster
  • Can you dig it?
Re: XCOPY - severe problem player
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2008, 08:14:41 AM »
Well i didnt take a video. But i too was on the server and seen it all happen with XCOPY, and yes he repeatedly broke rules even after he was asked to stop.

But on a side note it seem like we have a case of the kettle calling the pot black? Cause Cluck was also not following the rules. You nadded my hog and killed me (lone person) and didn't even take my hog, you stood there waiting for a  teamate to come by to pick you up cause you just like to be a gunner and not drive. I believe the rules state that you was suppose to take my hog? Am i correct on this? Plus i was alone and no threat but yet you just had to kill me.

Sorry i was kinda busy trying to race and didnt think of taking video or a screen shot.

*edit*
Just to add, there was other hogs for Cluck to take without killing me for mine.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 08:22:06 AM by BringIt »

Offline cluck

• Newbie Poster
Re: xcopy-bring it
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »
Bring it...I am not an arguementative player but I would like to caution you that its not always what you see as being accurate....If I remember correctly I did play against you and may have naded you as I felt you were going to run me over and that makes my play defensive which is allowable on the BFM sites....I am very careful to not abuse the rules as I enjoy these servers.....if you were upset with my play or feel offended then I am sorry.  take care

Offline Glogg

• Junior Poster
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2008, 06:27:36 PM »
Cluck --- > First of all I would like to say that i too aren't really the argumentative type either but...
Secondly, i wish i had thought of taking a video. How can i run you over if i was just past you when you tossed a nade? I'm all for being defensive but not after the threat has passed.

Trust me the only thing that upsets me about your actions was you posting about someone else when your playing was only 1 sep above his.
Sorry if my posting offends you but sometimes the truth hurts.

BFM admins, I'm sorry about this post if its going too far. I wont post in it anymore now. But i just wanted to state that what he did was in no way a defensive position.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 06:44:11 AM by BringIt »

Offline KuchikiZero

• Newbie Poster
  • ...Nor will you blossom if you think....
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2008, 08:05:36 PM »
Just got out of a server with xcopy. He camped repeatedly and was rude to players repeatedly (such as insulting players who corrected him after they left).

I get the feeling he knows the rules and attempts to manipulate them. He hopped in a turret in a hog next to me and killed me when I was asking him not to camp, told me to "self defense that".

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Print