Print 

Author Topic: "-"  (Read 750 times)

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
"-"
« on: October 21, 2008, 03:23:13 PM »
His name is a dash, anyway...

Lucky enough to play a few games with him, first game was on inf, he immediately naded and got 2 kills(admin present did not witness), then he was killed in exchange of fire. He respawned behind me, got on 50cal and shot me down for no reason, again bfm in server missed this.
This time he got a driver and was driven the rest of the race.

Next few races he camped, and went slayer on multiple occasions and still somehow the admin missed it...

At one point I came to second nav on SW and he was just standing on the nav, telling me "fire so I can", I got out of hog and walked across nav, got back in my hog and he killed me.

He continued to do the same things throughout the next few games until later quitting.

I got into an argument by accident while trying to explain the rules to him, either he was doing so intentionally or just didnt understand...eventually just gave up. Someone else also tried to explain to him the rules, and he argued with them as well.

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
Re: "-"
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 05:03:10 AM »
This sounds like a very serouis problem.  I have raced with him and he just tries to slay.
he has had some good days. and bad.

~See Everyone of You on The Tracks~
~Soz~

-22/4/09-

Print