Print 

Author Topic: Secret places  (Read 9008 times)

Offline D:

• Junior Poster
Re: Secret places
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2008, 10:18:37 AM »
Oh you missed the best one yet!

On paintforestv1, go to the lake in the middle.  On the right side of the lake against the cliff is a green light ... walk into it as if the wall's not there.  You'll warp to the top of the cliffs, stop moving or you may fall off the top!  Look around, you'll  be on the tip of a tree.  Find the branches and walk down to the  ground.  There may be a hog there, which makes things faster.  Move along the cliffs to the LEFT until you get to the waterfall and the stream across the path.

NOTE: It is a LONG way.  Don't doubt yourself and give up!

Once in the stream, you should find a hidden room.  Take the halls through the first set of doors, and then you'll see a room with  a sloping ramp and anotherset of doors.  Walk to the top edge of th ramp (not near the door and turn around so your back is to thebottom of the ramp.  Back up until ... well ... you will know when, then turn around.

PLEASE don't post anything here ruining the surprise, so no details about what you see! :P

You don't know how much fun me and basanio had with that during an oddball game  :P

Won't give any hints though  :winkgrin:

HAHAHA true the fun we have doing that
« Last Edit: February 07, 2009, 10:51:18 PM by BFM_Basanio »

Thx Mc§kittles

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2008, 10:36:37 AM »
LOL, then congratz!  ;D

Offline Bleach

• Senior Poster
« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2008, 10:24:02 PM »
(See my topic in the HCE part of the forums :D
We can find more, and the such if anyone wants to stunt(doing what mxy said(btw the most common one to use is a PFR(or Plasma->Frag->Rocket) 
but there are a LOT more, such as PFRR(Plasma->Frag->Rocket->RocketHogShot)
or the PFRT(or Plasma->Frag->Rocket->TankShot) to launch hogs or other people to amazing hights or distances
(For example, a good PFRR can launch you from one base of BG to the other if aimed right  d_b
A part of the winning teams for season 9, 10, 13, 17, 18 and now 19. Thanks for all of the great memories guys :D

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2008, 10:29:42 PM »
LOL, I went to the paintball room... and shot what I saw! :o

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 03:21:04 PM »
I want my halo CE to work, I know only 1 secret room on yoyorast Island.

Offline Xelio

• Senior Poster
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 03:54:19 PM »

On paintforestv1, go to the lake in the middle.  On the right side of the lake against the cliff is a green light ... walk into it as if the wall's not there.  You'll warp to the top of the cliffs, stop moving or you may fall off the top!  Look around, you'll  be on the tip of a tree.  Find the branches and walk down to the  ground.  There may be a hog there, which makes things faster.  Move along the cliffs to the LEFT until you get to the waterfall and the stream across the path.

Once in the stream, you should find a hidden room.  Take the halls through the first set of doors, and then you'll see a room with  a sloping ramp and anotherset of doors.  Walk to the top edge of th ramp (not near the door and turn around so your back is to thebottom of the ramp.  Back up until ... well ... you will know when, then turn around.

PLEASE don't post anything here ruining the surprise, so no details about what you see! :P

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

Applied for Recruitment - October 24, 2008

Vent Access - January 23, 2009
Little Tags - March 28, 2009
Big Tags - April 25, 2009
Left BFM - April 12, 2010

Offline Glêññ Z

• Senior Poster
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2008, 08:41:35 PM »
one i found was on wm_combo you go to the watterfall on the right go behind it with a banshee, you should see a ledge go on the ledge and and go to the back, crouch and walk thats a secret room then go to the far right corner of where you came in and walk threw the wall there will be a man, kill him and u can take his suitcase keep going and u'll see a yummy thing in that room.

if yall want give me a pm and i'll show you

~Glenn

Offline =TH= Batman

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #22 on: December 31, 2008, 08:59:02 PM »
there is 1 in sink hole

Offline BFM_ColWlkr

• BFM Admin
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2009, 11:24:59 PM »

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!

;) HEHEHEEHE

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2009, 08:44:42 AM »
there is 1 in sink hole

That was an awesome place, thanks to (I think) Gangus (or Ratboy, it was one of them) for showing me that. :winkgrin:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BFM_Shivrz

• BFM Admin
  • ^^ me.
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 11:59:23 PM »
In the 1 with the pain forest room,me and someone else were actually trying to find a secret room inside the secret room,lol. But 1 of the walls you can fall right through.(u may die,lol.) but its fun,its nothing much,but fun,lol. :XD:
  Its not where like the really big surprise is,lol.But its like the middle room you enter,not the 1 you fall in to and not the real surprise 1. ;D

Made by me ^^

Made by _Arya :D Thank you! :D

Fail of the Week!:
               Shadow:

Quote from: bfm_shadow
bfm_shadow: SHIVRZ IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
Quote from: bfm_TrkKing
bfm_TrkKing: Because you're awesome
  :awesome:

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2009, 04:27:59 PM »

I think that I can safely say that I dont think anyone was expecting that
rofl it was awsome

Print