Print 

Author Topic: Vent Quotes  (Read 350758 times)

Offline Bowser

• Posts Too Much
  • Alright chaps! Lets do this! LEEEROOY JAAANNKINS!!
Re: Vent Quotes
« Reply #765 on: October 31, 2009, 07:05:27 AM »
It never hurts to be cautious.  ;D

Offline Chris«

• Regular Poster
« Reply #766 on: October 31, 2009, 08:12:54 AM »

Benjy: Does anyone have Rollercoaster Tycoon?
Geek2: I do.
Most others: Not me.
Benjy: I like to make rollercoasters and have fun and make people happy, I wish I could control the sunshine to make it a little brighter and more wonderful. I like rollercoasters and people!

Geek2: I like to pick people up and drown them in the lake.

So?
Formerly Geek2.

Offline Marty

• Posts Too Much
  • A tip o't hat to you!
« Reply #767 on: November 02, 2009, 01:14:40 PM »
bfm_Jmaster: Marty abuses his power. He'd do something like make a channel called 'Because I can' and put me in it
<Because I Can channel appears>
bfm_Jmaster: Oh no
<bfm_Jmaster has left the channel>
BFM_Marty: Why waste a good idea?

Click on the Europe sig to get the link and image code.

Applied for BFM: 28th August 2008
Received Ventrilo: 27th October 2008
Received Little Tags (bfm_): 25th December 2008
Received Big Tags (BFM_): 24th March 2009
Received Corporal Rank: 1st September 2009
Stepped Down From Corporal: 16th March 2010
Nothing happened: 15th July 2012

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

For a US or UK flag, go to >>THIS THREAD<< and quote the whole code. Quote, not copy.

Offline Marine»

• Regular Poster
  • support our troops!!!
« Reply #768 on: November 04, 2009, 02:17:00 PM »
bfm_Jmaster: Marty abuses his power. He'd do something like make a channel called 'Because I can' and put me in it
<Because I Can channel appears>
bfm_Jmaster: Oh no
<bfm_Jmaster has left the channel>
BFM_Marty: Why waste a good idea?

lol

Offline Marty

• Posts Too Much
  • A tip o't hat to you!
« Reply #769 on: November 07, 2009, 05:45:31 AM »
BFM_GAV was having trouble with his mike - it sounded like a gale was blowing across it.

BFM_Marty: Try moving your mike away from your mouth
BFM_LEO: Yeah, move it further from your head
BFM_GAV: It's not near my head, it's next to my mouth
BFM_LEO: They are, technically, attached.

Click on the Europe sig to get the link and image code.

Applied for BFM: 28th August 2008
Received Ventrilo: 27th October 2008
Received Little Tags (bfm_): 25th December 2008
Received Big Tags (BFM_): 24th March 2009
Received Corporal Rank: 1st September 2009
Stepped Down From Corporal: 16th March 2010
Nothing happened: 15th July 2012

For a US or UK flag, go to >>THIS THREAD<< and quote the whole code. Quote, not copy.

Offline BFM_Tails

• Captain
  • [VGTG]
« Reply #770 on: November 07, 2009, 06:25:43 PM »
Ok i Was in chat with shivrz with TTS on anyway she types
Kay ima go for a bit now
and as she sent it, mil joined the channel and his phonetic and Shivrz chat mergerd with and I herrd this
Kay ima go Face palm for a bit now
 :doh: :siderofl: :siderofl: :siderofl: :doh:

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #771 on: November 07, 2009, 10:35:23 PM »
Ok i Was in chat with shivrz with TTS on anyway she types
Kay ima go for a bit now
and as she sent it, mil joined the channel and his phonetic and Shivrz chat mergerd with and I herrd this
Kay ima go Face palm for a bit now
 :doh: :siderofl: :siderofl: :siderofl: :doh:

I LOL'd  :LOL: :LOL: :siderofl:

Offline Benjy

• Posts Too Much
  • "Who Dares Wins"
« Reply #772 on: November 10, 2009, 02:12:40 PM »
I was in a channel with blkout and a few other and he said:

Im wanna crush a sausge between a biscut.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Applied for recruitment, August, 30th, 2009
Vent access, 10th, October, 2009 Giving by BFM_Slim
First ever Scrim, 19th October, 2009
Small tags, 28th October, 2009 By BFM_JANE and BFM_ Kiwi
Big tags, 31st Decmeber, 2009 By BFM_Slim and BFM_Elvis.
Thanks to my awsomeness Sgt. d3 for getting me through
Received Corporal, 21st of April
Drop Corporal, N/A
Dropped tags April 16, 2012
Little tags are back, 29 Dec, 2012 :D
Picked up big tags again, N/A

Offline BruinX

• Regular Poster
  • "Veni, Vidi, Vici"
« Reply #773 on: November 11, 2009, 02:24:20 AM »
Janey, Kiwi, xplora, Enoch and myself were in the race room and Enoch goes, "why does firefox underline my words and not change them?"

Kid buys arizona tea,
other kid throws it in woods,
original kid looks in woods for it,
comes back crying.

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #774 on: November 16, 2009, 04:54:16 PM »
BFM_Hydra:  What?  Who says I type out warnings?

BFM_Lucky:  No, someone said every time we press a macro it conjures you up to type out the warning for us.

BFM_Hydra:  You're not suppose to tell people that.  I mean, I keep getting woken up at 4:00 in the morning to type out macros.   ::)

Later on...

BFM_Hydra:  See you guys, I'm off to work.

BFM_Dstroyer:  Alright, make sure you make a lot of kangaroo burgers so you can bring some home.

BFM_Hydra:  I don't work at a fast food place.

BFM_Dstroyer:  Exodus said you worked at a fast-food joint.

BFM_Hydra:  Oh, maybe.....  I don't even know where I work.  I guess I'll find out today!   ;D  :siderofl:

Offline BFM_Skedog

• Lieutenant
« Reply #775 on: November 16, 2009, 06:55:59 PM »
Myself: Unless you need something else bud, I'm gonna jump back up to the racing room
Three60: No, you are doomed to stay in this channel, DOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!(Evil Laugh Here)
Myself: *Laughs
Three60: Now go put that in vent quotes
Myself: Ok
Three60: Good dog
Myself: Pause for typing this...
Three60: See, even now you are DOOOOMMMEEEDDDD to stay here, because you are still here

:doh: :bang:

BFM_Skedog

By priceslaytonv at 2011-03-05

Give a man a match and he will be warm for a few seconds, set him on FIRE and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

A GREAT leader has the ability to combine knowledge, passion, caring, and wisdom into a focused energy that perpetuates the desire to do GREAT in those who are following.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #776 on: November 16, 2009, 07:01:04 PM »
Myself: Unless you need something else bud, I'm gonna jump back up to the racing room
Three60: No, you are doomed to stay in this channel, DOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!(Evil Laugh Here)
Myself: *Laughs
Three60: Now go put that in vent quotes
Myself: Ok
Three60: Good dog
Myself: Pause for typing this...
Three60: See, even now you are DOOOOMMMEEEDDDD to stay here, because you are still here

:doh: :bang:

BFM_Skedog

Ok three60, he's done your bidding, now please let the poor little dog leave, I'll give you a cookie :)

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #777 on: November 16, 2009, 09:54:38 PM »
a group of us were playing hide and seek with cooler and we were on death island and cooler was hiding in water and zakk and lucky were spamming "FAR WATER" and saying it on vent for like a whole 30 mins

it was one of those had to be there moments but it was hilarious :siderofl: :siderofl:

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Arya

• Regular Poster
« Reply #778 on: November 18, 2009, 11:01:20 AM »

Geek2: I like to pick people up and drown them in the lake.

hahahaha me too :P

Credit: Inferno
--------------------------------------
Recruitment Status-
Applied for recruitment- December 11, '08
Vent access- February 15, '09
Earned small tags (bfm_): May 3, '09
Earned BIG tags (BFM_): August 9, '09
Gained CORPORAL rank: December 5, '09
Left BFM: February 13, '10

--------------------------------------

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #779 on: November 18, 2009, 11:03:47 AM »
Danger joins the channel:

360: HEy Danger, what did the sea say to the shore?
Danger: dunno.
360: Nothing, it just gave a little wave.
Danger: [No reaction].
Everyone else on vent: You FAIL Jim.
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Print