Print 

Author Topic: Vent Quotes  (Read 350608 times)

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
Re: Vent Quotes
« Reply #780 on: November 18, 2009, 09:32:16 PM »

omg, if you told a joke and Danger didn't start laughing, you have epically failed indeed

Offline Moosh

• Regular Poster
« Reply #781 on: November 18, 2009, 10:44:09 PM »

omg, if you told a joke and Danger didn't start laughing, you have epically failed indeed

My thoughts exactly!! I don't think ive ever heard him not laughing :XD:

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
  • Just do what makes you happy. JKLOL
« Reply #782 on: November 19, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »
Rubik's:  I love soggy cereal
StarZ and Me: GROSSSS!!!!

Offline StarZ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #783 on: November 19, 2009, 06:50:48 PM »
Rubik's:  I love soggy cereal
StarZ and Me: GROSSSS!!!!
ewwwieeeee
this
                       is
                                        my
                                                              sig
                                                                                 (:

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #784 on: November 19, 2009, 06:58:40 PM »
Me:  You guys know what's 100 times better than D&D?
(I was gunna say World of Warcraft)

StarZ:  Everything??

LOL

Offline Gun Haver

• Junior Poster
  • lol I Has Gun =D
« Reply #785 on: November 20, 2009, 07:49:42 AM »

LOL

Haha that is sooooo true

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
« Reply #786 on: November 20, 2009, 09:28:08 AM »

LOL

Haha that is sooooo true
^^! Agreed!!

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #787 on: November 20, 2009, 03:57:10 PM »

I wasn't in the server with them, but Mukkie & Co were talking about what was going on. I kept hearing:

Y'alls camping.
Y'alls spam nading.
Y'all just naded down.
Y'alls causing a lot of trouble.

Stuff like that. I was thinking "what's going on in there, what are they doing?" So I asked.

It was actually a player called YAW.

YAW's camping, etc.

::)

Offline ((Kàkà§hì))

• Posts Too Much
  • か か し !!
« Reply #788 on: November 20, 2009, 04:06:11 PM »

I wasn't in the server with them, but Mukkie & Co were talking about what was going on. I kept hearing:

Y'alls camping.
Y'alls spam nading.
Y'all just naded down.
Y'alls causing a lot of trouble.

Stuff like that. I was thinking "what's going on in there, what are they doing?" So I asked.

It was actually a player called YAW.

YAW's camping, etc.

::)

Man...if that was Cool saying that. The mystery would never have been solved.

THANKS  SLAYTON  FOR  THE  A W E S O M E  SIG!!!
http://ninjamouse.com - http://ninjamouse.com/images/Kakashi_sig24.jpg

Offline StarZ

• Regular Poster
« Reply #789 on: November 21, 2009, 02:49:18 PM »

LOL

Haha that is sooooo true

lol ikr?
this
                       is
                                        my
                                                              sig
                                                                                 (:

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #790 on: November 22, 2009, 12:59:56 PM »
Yesterday we had a late aussie scrim and during the first map of the scrim everyone got pulled into the same channel and this happen:

Everyone: Congrats BruinX on big tags

Leo: Yall ruined my scrim for this

Everyone: *Laughs*

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #791 on: November 22, 2009, 01:22:22 PM »
Yesterday we had a late aussie scrim and during the first map of the scrim everyone got pulled into the same channel and this happen:

Everyone: Congrats BruinX on big tags

Leo: Yall ruined my scrim for this

Everyone: *Laughs*

A very memorable scrim..

Whilst this was happening (since basically everyone was still in-game when they were announcing it) me and Hydra were saying in-game "This scrim sucks"  LOL

Later, when GAV was afk and we were holding, the other team said "HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

I did what I always do and started going "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" till the map reset, since they didnt realize GAV was gone when they said that, the map never got reset, so for like 5 minutes everyone was going "oooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

Then someone said "GAV is afk"

Me:  "we knooooooooooooooooooooo"
Hydra: "here we gaaaavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv"

LOL fun scrim..  ::)

Offline Lucky

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #792 on: November 28, 2009, 06:59:32 PM »
 Before the meeting:

Booyah and Dstroyer:

Is everyone logged into the forums?

Why, is there a Power Point presentation too?

Yea Elvis has his little red laser pointer and he wants to blink it around, please change all cell phones to silent or vibrate.

Offline Marty

• Posts Too Much
  • A tip o't hat to you!
« Reply #793 on: November 29, 2009, 05:02:20 AM »
The conversation somehow drifted to pets...

BFM_HogZlla: I don't have a pet...I suppose I have Zagwa; maybe he counts...

Click on the Europe sig to get the link and image code.

Applied for BFM: 28th August 2008
Received Ventrilo: 27th October 2008
Received Little Tags (bfm_): 25th December 2008
Received Big Tags (BFM_): 24th March 2009
Received Corporal Rank: 1st September 2009
Stepped Down From Corporal: 16th March 2010
Nothing happened: 15th July 2012

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

For a US or UK flag, go to >>THIS THREAD<< and quote the whole code. Quote, not copy.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
« Reply #794 on: November 29, 2009, 01:00:47 PM »

BFM_HogZlla: I don't have a pet...I suppose I have Zagwa; maybe he counts...

HAHAHA! :LOL:

Imagining that in Zilla's voice is priceless  :hug:  :love:

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Print