Print 

Author Topic: Vent Quotes  (Read 350578 times)

Offline Bulk

• Regular Poster
  • hey hey hey!
Re: Vent Quotes
« Reply #1275 on: April 05, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »
Harsh Tanxs lol
TY MiG for the Siggeh xD
Bit harsh tbh, thought i was at least nice sometimes :P

Offline RadZakpak

• Posts Too Much
  • Passive but NOT aggresive
« Reply #1276 on: April 05, 2011, 04:26:00 PM »
Enoch: (awkward silence in a full vent channel) So what is BFM's view on dating in BFM?

DO NOT SHOW ZAKPAK THIS POST.

Oh, and JANE YOU'RE MEAN!!!!!

Hmmm...let us go more into that discussion.....

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
  • There there, it's ok....
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #1277 on: April 06, 2011, 07:14:46 AM »
Enoch: (awkward silence in a full vent channel) So what is BFM's view on dating in BFM?

DO NOT SHOW ZAKPAK THIS POST.

Oh, and JANE YOU'RE MEAN!!!!!

Hmmm...let us go more into that discussion.....

No.

@Bulk, I think he purposefully tried to make his voice sound bad.  :LOL: He said himself he couldn't sing, I just encouraged him too :D. While he was playing, this happened:

Tanxs1: Can I be your backup singer?
Sandman *still playing*: Sure

.....*awkward moment for tanxs*

Offline Còól

• Posts Too Much
  • Life is uncertain, Death is not
« Reply #1278 on: April 08, 2011, 12:02:42 PM »
We are in a full server A guest named (HAND) was in there.

In chat we see "(HAND was killed by MrMxyzptlk"

On vent you hear Mxy say "Hey I just stuck hand on the Butt"

We Lol'd !!!!  :siderofl: :siderofl: :siderofl:

BFM_CòóL IS CòóL!!! - Love, MiG

A CòóL ORIGINAL

If life has not scarred you, you have not lived it.

You Have All The Weapons You Need,
Now Fight!!

Ill give you a cookie if you can tell me what that last quote is from!!

Offline Zeek

• Posts Too Much
  • Geetings from Zeke the organoid
« Reply #1279 on: April 08, 2011, 12:30:08 PM »
2 days ago me cool and a few othere were in the racing room channle playing and talking about food. and Phantom joins the channle and was talking about her tummy hurting because of eating a lot is a class or something an other. So poor phantom had to listen to us talking about food/
ZEEKS PROGRESS                                   List of sig Thanks :D
Applied for Recruitment - 12/9/09             BFM_MrT, Track king, ZakPak, Soz Owned U, Benjy, Tanxs1
Vent - 1/18/09
Small Tags - 4/6/10
Tags got Droped arroud june?
Reapplied 8/23/2010
Vent 9/11/2010 i think
Small Tags 9/20/2010
Big Tags 1/12/11

Offline ◄»» §håwtŸȜ0° ««►

• Junior Poster
  • No one can catch me. Can u?
« Reply #1280 on: April 08, 2011, 06:03:37 PM »
2 days ago me cool and a few othere were in the racing room channle playing and talking about food. and Phantom joins the channle and was talking about her tummy hurting because of eating a lot is a class or something an other. So poor phantom had to listen to us talking about food/

yeah poor me! and yes it was cooking class! i finally had to leave the channel becuase i couldnt take it lol!
"The Phantom's revenege"

gi gii giig giigg giggl giiggle s sn sno snor snort
                                 hehehe <giggle>
        heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehe
         "No your insanly goofy" quote BFM_Sandman
              "Can i has huggy?" quote bfm_phantom
  "so myxy how long have you been a pr?" quote bfm_Phantom
" hey tanxs1, how long do you think we can be quiet?" quote Phantom -> tanxs1 <we will NEVER play that game again!>
Die rich how do you say your name? quote Phantom3
It's Deitrich!!!!!!!!! quote Deitrich
<to this day i still can't say it right>
"BEAR SHARK" - quote 'Medic
"your nick name is Bubbles from now on" - quote N3goti8
"yeah!!! bubbles!!!!" - quote phantom
"GOOSE!" - quote and funny situation Mig <halarious>
"Miggy Poo" - quote someone
"Goalie bear" - quote Phantom
"Don't mess with the bubble or you'll get in trouble!  becuase bfm_phantom will have a tantrum!" - quote Gamer, Dizzle, Sojourn, cool and everyone else
"But mom!!" - to enigma - From Phantom
"RIBBAT" Orik and phantom funny story
"DIE ROBOT DIE!!!!" -- With BFM_Effect --- Phantom30°

• Junior Poster
« Reply #1281 on: April 09, 2011, 12:30:26 AM »
funny:

Phantom: go on ebay!
Tanxs1: ebaz?
Phantom: no ebay
Tanxs1: ebaz?
Tanxs1: im going to go on ebaz and find me bears

<i thought he said bare>

Tanxs1: Teddy Bear!!!!
Phantom: oh you said bears!! lol
"The Phantom's revenege"

hehehe <giggle>
" hey tanxs1, how long do you think we can be quiet?" quote Phantom -> tanxs1 <we will NEVER play that game again!>
"Don't mess with the bubble or you'll get in trouble!  becuase bfm_phantom will have a tantrum!" - quote Gamer, Dizzle, Sojourn, cool and everyone else

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #1282 on: April 09, 2011, 01:02:34 AM »
EBEAR FTW

Offline MufnMan

• Senior Poster
  • Do You Know The MufnMan?
« Reply #1283 on: April 09, 2011, 08:53:15 PM »

*Phantom3 joins vent channel*
*Meets Meelisa for the first time*

Phantom3*Screams in a pretty manly voice*: Are you a chick?!
54.77    62.93    46.97    77.27    68.80    55.83    99.93    89.77

"Live in the present,remember the past,and fear not the future,for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now."
-Saphira/Eldest-

“We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.”
-Calvin&Hobbes-

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."
-John Lennon-

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #1284 on: April 09, 2011, 10:17:47 PM »
Phantom sure knows how to make a good first impression...
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

• Junior Poster
« Reply #1285 on: April 10, 2011, 01:20:40 AM »
hehehe dont i tho
"The Phantom's revenege"

hehehe <giggle>

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #1286 on: April 11, 2011, 08:31:12 PM »
There were 8 of us (more or less) and we were playing CE (say THANKS to Còól... I command you). My team was getting killed by Bleach and I kept spawning inside a base. After the 5th death and respawning inside the base I said:

"I'm alone and in fear!"

That same map. If you get i the water you die, so Mil said:

"I was told there were dolphins there... Never seen one"

Lots of good quotes tonight guys :P
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 08:44:32 PM by BFM_Fénix »
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline -shiNe!

• Senior Poster
  • Former bfm & PR
« Reply #1287 on: April 11, 2011, 11:55:35 PM »
*Xplode has joined the channel*
Enoch: *bomb dropping noise* 10 secs.....20 secs.....25...boosh!!

All In Vent:  :LOL:

Add me on Steam!
I lived in the days of Tanxs when he was but a kid.
BFM clan only scrims were my favorite. I was so proud to make it into the ranks of this clan, but proud enough to let that be my downfall.
I am only happy that I got to experience such a legendary clan.

Offline BFM_Mukkie

• BFM Admin
« Reply #1288 on: April 12, 2011, 09:09:25 AM »
Cool and Tanxs in racing room playing CE with Zooka and Raven

Cool: Need a bottle of asprin
            And a glass of tea
            To play with Tanxs
                     On CE

Thanks Miggy Poo :)

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Offline Tanxs1

• Posts Too Much
    • Hehehehehe...
« Reply #1289 on: April 12, 2011, 09:18:17 AM »
Cool and Tanxs in racing room playing CE with Zooka and Raven

Cool: Need a bottle of asprin
            And a glass of tea
            To play with Tanxs
                     On CE

LOL!!!

I still say "cuppa" is better than "glassah" tea.

Print