Print 

Author Topic: Escap'  (Read 3797 times)

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
  • Fail gun at your service
Escap'
« on: November 14, 2008, 04:38:49 PM »
While he does have his good times (and I mean REALLY good), he needs to work on some things. First off, he has the tendency to do some camping. While he doesn't do this often it does happen, to me in particular a couple times. His main problem, though, is rudeness. Sometimes he will call on people camping themselves, and turn around and do it himself. He is one of those characters that starts talking back when you accuse him of doing wrong and tries to say you are lying.

From what I heard in the server, though I didn't witness it myself, he also was chasekilling and not being the greatest teammate either. If he works at it he can be an amazing racer, but these things just happen.

Thank you Tanger!

Not for wealth, rank, or honor, but for personal worth and character
Cheers, Marty!

http://8tracks.com/widget4nz
Check out my mixes and sign up for the site. It has yet to do me wrong

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
Re: Escap'
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2008, 12:50:08 AM »
Hey widget, I have to agree with you here. First time I raced with this guy hes was pretty bad. Team nading, spam nading starts, camping, rude language,,,,, but he does seem to be improving. Just raced with him the other day and he performed well. Lets hope he keeps it up....just my two cents... 2c

Offline Jä×

• Posts Too Much
  • Resident furry
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2008, 04:20:20 AM »
Gameplay was...questionable at times.

Windows 7 Ultimate, AMD FX4100, Gigabyte 990FXA, G.Skill Sniper 2x4gb 1866, Saphire Radeon 2x512 256bit, Thermaltake Toughguard 850

Offline -{Rook}-

• Newbie Poster
  • <3 Paramore
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 08:41:46 AM »
He's a good racer but I just find he has somewhat of a slight problem keeping his anger in check and has a bit of an attitude.

Always quick to "blame" team mates if something's going wrong rather than just letting it slide or trying to fix a problem. Not good for team morale.

Not seen him break any rules myself and he IS a good racer when he gets down to it but I personally feel that perhaps is attitude isn't the best. Maybe he's new to race and he'll settle down though or something, I hope he does cos like I said, he's a good racer and it's a shame to have people with such skill displaying such behaviours.

Offline Escape

• Newbie Poster
  • :D
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2008, 10:14:19 AM »
Sorry but, my english is really bad....

Check my score all time, ever 1 or 2 place

Offline Glogg

• Junior Poster
  • Can you dig it?
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2008, 10:41:49 AM »
I just played a couple of games with him and he seemed fine, even tried to help me out to get others racing.
Today was my first time recing with him so i dont know how he was before, but he did a good job today.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 12:14:38 PM »
Sorry but, my english is really bad....

Check my score all time, ever 1 or 2 place

I wasn't trying to degrade your racing, Escape, hence the:

While he does have his good times (and I mean REALLY good), he needs to work on some things.

If he works at it he can be an amazing racer, but these things just happen.

All I am saying is there are a few things that I saw that you may need some work on. This is in no way meant to attack or offend you, just to give out some pointers.

Personally I enjoy racing with you when you are having a good day, and would like to see more of those in the future. See you on the tracks :)

Thank you Tanger!

Cheers, Marty!

Offline Escape

• Newbie Poster
  • :D
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2008, 01:44:05 PM »
Thx Friend, i wait for you!!! =]

d_b

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2008, 02:13:38 PM »
Hi Escape, welcome to the forums.

Sounds like you are a  good racer and improving - do you know our rules well?  If not, the full rules are here:  Detailed Rules

We try to promote a friendly atmosphere for people to learn to race, so if you do lose your temper sometimes, try to keep it under control :)

See ya on the tracks!

Kiwi

Offline cluck

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2008, 05:34:31 PM »
This player is a Dr, Jekyl Mr. Hyde...he can be good and bad in the same game...he camps, nags people for not picking him up and then team nades when he is frustrated....he is a little kid ruining a game for the adults....I dont play with him as a teammate as he can screw a whole series of maps for everybody.....

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2008, 06:16:54 PM »

Well if he is a little kid, then this is a good place for him to learn to race.   Sounds like he's improving so let's give him some help.

Escape, if you do get annoyed and team nade and stuff like that...well don't.  Relax and try not to take it so seriously - we're all just trying to have fun.

Offline TEX'N

• Newbie Poster
  • Don't Mess With Texas
« Reply #11 on: November 15, 2008, 06:26:52 PM »
Just wanted to point out there is more than one player out there some people might be getting confused.
I raced with someone named Escap' and had similar problems; however, I have also raced with Escape and everything was smooth sailing.
Two totally different people...
The Eyes of Texas Are Upon You...

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #12 on: November 15, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »
Good point Baldy, I saw escape's post and thought the same thing. Lets clarify who this thread is about.

Offline ·WídgêT·

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2008, 07:40:04 PM »
I am talking about the player Escap' with the ' and the end and no second E, so I don't know if the Escape that posted here is the same guy or not in game.

Thank you Tanger!

Cheers, Marty!

Offline BFM_ImaybeU

• BFM Admin
  • Got Ping? I do!
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »
Escap' is his racing name and Escape is his forum name.  As with anyone new to BFM, let's help them out when hey slip up on the rules, as we all have slipped up at times.  Some of us more than others.

Escape, please follow Kiwi's advice and carefully read all the rules.  Coming in 1st or 2nd does not excuse rule breaking or rudeness.  Everyone here just wants to help their team win and, most important, help each other have fun.

Hope to see ya on tracks soon!

^^Thanks Warlord for the great sig!

Print