Print 

Author Topic: ~Read~ dodgeball league  (Read 1052 times)

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
~Read~ dodgeball league
« on: November 25, 2008, 10:58:56 PM »
Hey, Soz here.  I was wondering if I could possible borrow/use a BFM halo server. You could make one for me? A vent server. And possibly a board for the dodgeball league under halo themed.  I have pmed Elvis but with no reply.  So i thought id try here.

Many Thanks
Soz

-22/4/09-

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: ~Read~ dodgeball league
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2008, 10:52:09 AM »
We appreciate your interest but BFM is not a server provider.  We purchase our Halo and Vent servers from providers just like anyone else, including you, has the ability to do.  In fact the Halo and Vent server software is available for free if you want to run a server yourself and not pay a provider.  I am sorry to say that we cannot afford to be providing game servers, Vent servers and forum space to every guest who wants it for free.  If you have the desire to get these things running yourself we would be happy to help you by lending our technical expertise to you in the "Tech support" section of our forums, but I'm sorry to say we won't be giving away our server resources.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Soz 0wned U

• Senior Poster
  • ^ Back When It neared 1000.
Re: ~Read~ dodgeball league
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2008, 02:20:08 PM »
Well.. ok.... very straight forward. But i've had a look into your"vent sever" and it looks like its divided into many catogory's. All you would need is 2? <-- Forget that.
Also you seem to have done to "Paintball Season" and "Soccer".  I was just trying to make something fun for other people to enjoy.

-22/4/09-

Print