Print 

Author Topic: K-Obsessed  (Read 3461 times)

Offline ¤ßå®ß¡€

• Junior Poster
  • Barbie Dolls arent supposed to behave the way I do
K-Obsessed
« on: December 16, 2008, 02:39:26 PM »
Very rude player, once a BFM left our server it seems he made it his personal goal to break any and all rules. Claimed he knew rules, but would snipe, slay, and team nade...among other things. Myself and other guests asked him politly to continue with the race and to quit breaking the rules as they happened, but he would reply with fresh comments (tho no cussing) and continued to do as he pleased instead.

barbie

*~Think of me as the Barbie you can't play with~*

Offline K-Obsessed

• Newbie Poster
Re: K-Obsessed
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2010, 01:46:32 PM »
I saw this on google.. Wow this is so ancient, I love it! It's great to see what sort of an impact I had years ago. The legend of K-Obsessed shall never be forgotten!

Now to review the complaint:

Very rude player: Haha yeah well what else could you expect from a pompous individual?

BFM byebye=Break all rules!: Oh boy I loved doing that both in games & in real life. I guess it's just my nature. Too bad Big Brother is watching me these days, those fun times are definitely over.

Claimed to no rules but...: I did know the rules. I was one of those foolish kids who took everything seriously & read he rules when someone told me to. Of course those spam bots made me stop cause then I grew an extra neuron.

Asking politely to stop: More like insulted me thank you very much. I don't think I have ever been "politely" asked to stop without my abilities being attacked. :(

Fresh comment, no cussing: YES!! Whatever I wrote before this is useless, I want to re-word it properly or whatever but too lazy. But THIS! This is what made me come back & post. I've always believed that cussing is useless & that we should always do our "cussing" in a more effective manner such as these "Fresh comments". I love how you worded that...Fresh comment. Mamameeya, magnifito! I would also say "Wah kya dialogue hai" but there's that odd no language but english rule if I can call it that. But yes, in all seriousness  I am very happy that not only did I never resort to cussing back then, but even now. Now as much as some BFM members may hate me I'm sure you are happy that I lived a civilized Halo life. Hmmm now as I finish this...I notice that it's been over 120 days since the last post...which is against the rules to give it life I assume? Well I didn't make a name for myself just like that ya know...so I guess I'll have to break one rule again.

And before I end off...I must warn you all. If the scriptures found in the dark caves of Rayman's nightmares are to believed...then the legendary K-Obsessed will be returning. And oh boy, this is one event nobody will want to miss!

And so as we conclude this post...I'm not sure if I'll post here again & so if this is really the end then I wanna say goodbye, BFM forums. You were the first internet forum I ever registered to. :( You hold a special place in my obsessive heart. Cross paths we must....

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2010, 02:02:51 PM »

TLDNR

;D

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2010, 03:06:20 PM »
wat does that mean?
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline Mercoledi

• Junior Poster
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 01:26:57 AM »
Too Long, Did Not Read.
If you're normal, the crowd accepts you. But if you're deranged, the crowd'll make you their leader!

Offline Cheetah

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »
oh... well...
................._ ,,, _  _...
\/\/][/\/|}_l  |-"|- |- |}
                       ''' '''

///////^\\\\\\\         
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\       
/ @  |_______________\     -aahhhh! bunnies... very deadly.  
\____|\______________/       
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|                                             (\__/)
                                                                         (='.'=)          -dont tell the turtle
                                                                         (")_(")           ;)

Offline K-Obsessed

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 12:02:38 AM »

TLDNR

;D

:o How rude!

Anyways what does this silly rule breaker have to say again? Nothing much, just confused a bit.
I have been perm banned on every bfm server except one of them. Today I went on it and waited for a bfm to arrive. Finally our hero emerged bfm Jane I belive it was. Anywas I told the lady that I needed to be banned. Instead of saying thank you for informing her and banning me, she instead decided to chew me out for being an attention seeker. Say what?! Now there's no denying that I've been an attention seeker in my past but during todays incident...there was no attention seeeking at all. Weird stuff. What was up with that? She finally banned me though after I asked her a second time once the game ended. But what I do not understand was the "attention seeking" part. Surely she doesn't lurk on these 4 year old threads.

Anyways if that could be cleared up, that'd be swell. Hope all you BFM's are doing well.

Offline BFM_Octane

• BFM Admin
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2012, 06:31:46 PM »
Maybe you should just PM Jane about it. :happy:

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2012, 10:32:56 PM »
Maybe you should just PM Jane about it. :happy:

He will send one in 2014.
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Print