Print 

Author Topic: No Respect.... :(  (Read 906 times)

Offline Arya

• Regular Poster
No Respect.... :(
« on: December 23, 2008, 09:14:49 PM »
 Sometimes when I'm trying to tell someone the rules and politely ask them not to go against them, they tell me that I can't do anything about it and they can do whatever they want,  :sad:. I know that BFMs can do somthing about it, but sometimes there isn't any BFMs in that server.
 Also, this isn't really related to the topic, but I was wondering if I could add PR_ infront of my name to make it easier on BFMs.

Thanks for all your "soon to be" answers!!
-Arya (or Cool_Whip)

Credit: Inferno
--------------------------------------
Recruitment Status-
Applied for recruitment- December 11, '08
Vent access- February 15, '09
Earned small tags (bfm_): May 3, '09
Earned BIG tags (BFM_): August 9, '09
Gained CORPORAL rank: December 5, '09
Left BFM: February 13, '10

--------------------------------------

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: No Respect.... :(
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2008, 09:41:13 PM »
Most all of us in BFM understand very well your frustration.  You are doing the right thing by remaining polite and simply informing people of what the rules are and requesting they follow them.  Until the day if/when you are an admin the best thing you can do is keep us informed about who is doing what in our servers.  Putting PR_ in front of you name is entirely up to you.  BFM does not have those tags or any tags for our guests who are looking to be recruited.  The only tags BFM has any authority over are bfm_ and BFM_.  Anything other than that and it is your choice to wear them or not.  If by putting PR_ in front of your name you hope it will give you more respect or authority in the servers then you should probably not put them on because it won't have that effect.  Until you wear BFM tags you are still a guest and should continue to act as a guest even if your name includes PR_.  If your only purpose is to inform BFM's about your intention to get recruited then that is just fine.  I don't know how well it will work because, like I said, we don't have any officially recognized PR tags so you may end up always telling the BFM's what it means anyways.  But the choice is yours on what you want your name to be.  Either way...good luck to you.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print