Print 

Author Topic: Halo is down for me.  (Read 687 times)

Offline Greenranger

• Newbie Poster
Halo is down for me.
« on: January 21, 2009, 09:11:08 PM »
Thanks guys for running the servers you have. While I was not a member of BFM, I have been friends to many of you. It has finally happened that Halo will no longer run on my system. I have uninstalled reinstalled updated, patched and did just about everything but write code. Now it just brings up a window then goes blank leaving the music playing. This has been one of my favorite games and enjoyed tremendously the on line play. I will check periodically on your forums pages just to keep in contact. Right now I have replaced my halo fix with tf2, going by the handle of loner. Unfortunately it does not match the friendship and competition I had here. I was briefly on your vent, but had computer problems that have since been fixed. Still with a 4 year old system, even though maxed out for its time, does have its problems now and then. Thank you all for the fun and friendship! Greenranger, also went by the handle of loner. See you all around I do hope. In another note I am hoping to replace this system early next year, and then I will be able to run halo 2 at that time. I have the game, but knew I would not be able to run it on the existing system. Got a good price, and my boys have played the entire series through on the xbox360. Anyway if any want to contact me my email is *pm me please :)*. Again I will continue to view your forums as I can. Tnak you :'(

Hi... I removed your email from the public post and would like to suggest that those wishing to get in touch perhaps PM you here on our forums and ask for contact info?  Just a suggestion, but it is up to you :)

BFM_Wic (Forum Mod)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2009, 12:17:36 PM by BFM_Wic »

Offline Filla

• Senior Poster
    • A Racing video I made.
Re: Halo is down for me.
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2009, 10:08:15 PM »
Welcome to the forums, I hope you can fix the problem soon.
I hope to see you on the tracks sometime! And once again, I'm sorry this happened. And when you get your new PC Then I'm sure it will be fixed and you can race again, Hope to see you soon.

Offline AR~Archon

• Senior Poster
  • No surrender, no retreat
    • MacFire (Xfire for Mac)
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2009, 12:01:46 AM »
Sorry to hear that, Greenranger.  Haven't happened to see you around in a while, and I guess it'll be a bit longer :P.  Take care :).
The minstrel boy to the war has gone...
Understanding is a three edged sword.  Your side, their side, and the truth.
Who are you?  What do you want?  Why are you here?  Where are you going?

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2009, 02:36:52 AM »
Very sorry to hear GreenRanger... We will miss you playing on our servers. Thank you for playing in our servers because we always enjoy racing with great guest!

Print