Print 

Author Topic: about self defense  (Read 1583 times)

Offline mortiscaelum

• Newbie Poster
about self defense
« on: September 01, 2007, 08:03:52 AM »
hey im pewpewpew, i keep getting kicked for killing ppl who try to kill me. One case in particular, where me and a few team mates spawned at a base with 1 hog, about 5 of us, so we needed another hog. A enemy rocket hog, manned, approached and i naded it and was kicked.

Im just wundering if that is legal or not. i checked rules but couldnt figure it out.
What do u mean i broke a rule!?? I just killed him with my annoying complaining.

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: about self defense
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 08:29:58 AM »
The situation exactly as you describe it is perfectly legal.  I suspect that it was not the reson you were kicked, but without more information I can't really say.  I have been in a server with you a number of times when you were kicked legitimately so you may want to become more familiar with our rules.  They are very detailed and can answer a lot of question.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline mortiscaelum

• Newbie Poster
Re: about self defense
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 08:46:48 AM »
ive read the rules. And the time ur talking about was when i got out of a hog and was kicked b4 i could even get away. but i guess im wrong, i usually am.
What do u mean i broke a rule!?? I just killed him with my annoying complaining.

Print