Print 

Author Topic: Sig?  (Read 2417 times)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
Sig?
« on: April 08, 2009, 07:16:33 AM »
HAHA seen some funny ones.. wonderin if i could get one..  My profile name is MOD_ZEUS!
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
Re: Sig?
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 01:09:25 PM »
I'm sure some people would love to make you sigs but try asking this in the "All about Sigs" board.

This might get moved there anyway :)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2009, 01:49:11 PM »
LOL thanks Kiwi and Miser!
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2009, 05:03:53 PM »
i dont really care what it is bout but can it include my 22 inch biceples!  Thanks Guys!!!

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 02:11:57 PM »
hope this suits you.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2009, 04:21:33 PM »
Even if i didnt like it i cant conplain cause its batter than the one(s) I had! (None)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2009, 04:24:29 PM »
Um how do i add it? it wont copy and paste into my sig

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2009, 04:33:26 PM »

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2009, 04:45:51 PM »
haha thank ya mate!

Print