Print 

Author Topic: Tobias Funke  (Read 3552 times)

Offline IwishiwereaBfmMember

• Newbie Poster
Tobias Funke
« on: April 09, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »
That guy kept nading me earlier on the UK server, and he was being profane and rude to me; kinda belligerent. but ive also seen him before and hes been an alright guy, so i dunno if this was a one time thing or not. regardless, just thought id let you guys know :cop: :zoid: :chief: :interesting: :yesyes: :drool: d_b :zoot: :siren: :bang: :bang: :bang: :doh: :bang: 2c

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
  • An apple a day, keeps red team's rockets at bay.
Re: Tobias Funke
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2009, 01:09:11 PM »
He did have a destructive approach, but wasn't too bad... Although his last message before he left the server saying:

"I am Tobia Funke, the greatest gunner in the world. BFM feel my wrath."

A bit creepy :P But I'm one to talk... More proof or another chance is in order  :smly_a_wink:

Noddu xxx
Make way for Noddu. Lest he nods his head... in disapproval.

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2009, 01:19:22 PM »
i thought he said he was the greatest troll on bfm... but maybe im wrong

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2009, 11:10:48 PM »
Yeah. again, i was on BFM 4, and he said "[expletive] the police and [expletive] bfm"

hes getting out of control

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2009, 11:41:18 PM »
I've seen Tobias in the past, he can race well and be pleasant in the servers but sometimes slips... We'll keep an eye out, thanks for posting iwishiwereabfmmember.

Offline żNobodyż

• Senior Poster
  • LOL
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2009, 10:45:31 AM »
this guy probably doesnt know the rules because right after BFM_Exodus said no team nadding he probaly took it as oppisite day and kept on doing it.

Thanks JANE, Crimson, and Lucky for this AMAZING sig!~

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

///////^\\\\\\\          This is a tortoise. Copy and
 ____ ////////^\\\\\\\\         paste tortoise into your sig
/ @  |_______________\        so that it may save us from
\____|\______________/        the bunnies
           _||||    _||||
          (___|   (____|
(Go Marty's Turtle)

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2009, 09:24:18 PM »
ugh, in ROCKS, he was playing really well, and he even neutralized this guy who was sniping, but then he just randomly went into a string of expletives. the guy is an enigma

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2009, 07:10:12 AM »
this dude goes to school with me...... He's ummm (well if u cant say something nice dont say anything at all......) ya.
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2009, 12:30:36 PM »
he is on rocks right now, if you guys wanna try to nail him

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »
sorry about bumping this alot, but ive kind of made this guy my pet project in my quest to have a platform for bfm membership.... anyways, he seems to express some sort of social/political motivation in his actions; hes declaring himself a product of his environment, etc, etc. he wants to race clearly, he just seems to get frustrated and he goes into some almost vendetta like state.... he spoke of guy fawkes, and of claiming rightful freedom. anarchist possibly?

regardless, he is still a subversive voice in the BFM server; he must be stopped. im quietly monitoring him, and he hasnt really broken any rules today other than not racing quite enough (though he was better than most in the arena). ill keep my eye open for tobiasfunke, however, and all of you should do the same

V out

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2009, 01:37:08 PM »
Despite my earlier post... I just raced with him again, and to be honest...

*Deep breath*

He was pretty good. He asked me about what had been said on the forums and I directed him here and he seemed very aware of his actions and agreed to tone them down. He said he was only begginning to race and didn't fully understand the rules. I directed him here because a BFM was not present at the time.

I think we got through to him, and in the races he was actually a decent gunner... not gunning at his own team.

I would like to make this guy MY pet project, in teaching him to race well. I'm sure he will read this and agree.

However this means that I am liable for his actions, but Tobias Funke is the rare exception here in the forums, I will glady take the chances and mentor him throughout the races.

If your reading this Funke... consider yourself an apprentice  ;D

(And regards for everyone who posted... he has seen the error of his way... atleast I hope he has)

Noddu xxx

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2009, 01:40:57 PM »

Noddu, you're not liable for his actions, don't you worry.  Only he is, but thanks for the offer to help him out.  These Problem Players threads sometimes get players to the forums, they look around and some of them end up being great racers and even joining BFM.

Same thing when we kick or ban.  We usually show the website before doing so. Hopefully they'll come here, see what we're about, read the rules, and come back and race.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2009, 01:45:07 PM »
scratch what i said earlier he does not go to my school... i was to quick on my reaction and did not back u my info on that and i am sry for sayin false things to discredit a player that might be a bfm in the future.....
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Offline BFM_Noddu

• BFM Admin
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:36 PM »
I'd like to think I can mentor him into a decent player, he appealed to me to do so  :)
I'm sure he'll learn in time, but I can scoot him along... You watch Kiwi.

I have faith in this boy  :dance:

Noddu xxx

EDIT:

bornfightin, you were wrong to lie... but correct to confess :) No harm is done, and it is not up to me to question your motives. But I'm gald your saw right. Noddu's Nod of Approval  :Woop:

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 01:56:54 PM »
well i didnt mean to lie.. there is this halo player at NDU with the name of tobias (german name) and this dude and i dont get along so like i said i was quick to jump on this and without thinkin i didnt realize that this might not be the same dude..... sry agian tobias

P.S. this dude really knowes how to use the furoms now.....

Print