Print 

Author Topic: ”Hasta Luego!  (Read 5022 times)

Offline Fuzion

• Posts Too Much
”Hasta Luego!
« on: April 18, 2009, 06:20:26 PM »
Well the Time has come to leave,I want to say thanks to everyone and here comes the Big List:  :XD:

Snake: We are like brothers haha. I really enoyed every minute we talked and raced and keep it up with that "thing".  :)

Max: You are a great racer and friend. I just don't know how to say thanks for everything you did and what we played,talk etc. You are the kind of person who can trust.I hope everything goes great and Good Luck.

Spartan: What can I say J. Great Times.It was a pleasure to meet you.I know we will still keep in touch.

Rypto: Wow dude I don't know what to say. Thanks for the good times and never forget our best 2v2 teammate, who never be quiet and with alot of voices. Oh one more thing don't listen to Ana Monty,Hana Montian, Hann.. ugh w/e.  :rotflmboOMG:

Nem!: Man you are the best aussie I've ever know.You are great person anD a very good friend, yoU are awesome racing and playing Kos and thanks for thosE 2v2 matches it was really funny!  :dance:

Hershelt: What can I say about you.You are really funny and someone who I can trust it was fun to talk to you.Good Luck to you and your family.  :winkgrin:

Fanatic:OMG I still remember the first we met. it was nice to meet you and be with you in the Recruitment Process  :LOL: Good Luck Buddy!

Đstroyr (D) : You are awesome man!.You are really funny and a great person to talk with. I wish you the best but this time there won't be any "Mańanitas" this year but  I hope you remember a year ago.  :happy:

Mr. Do : Well I told you almost I think of you. You are a great captain and like I told you yesterday,thanks for all scrim reminders when I just started. Thanks for all those kind of words you said about me. It was a PLEASURE to have you as a scrim team captain. Gracias!  :)

Navy: You were an awesome LT for the team, someone who support team members and make them better,thanks for eveything and Good Luck.

--------------

Mr. Do / NavyJHK Team: It was a great experience playing with you. I've always think being in a Captain Scrim Team with people you know or don't know it's awesome because you talk to them and know better,sometimes you know what's going on with their lifes just as rl mates.Thanks:

BigShot : I remember when you first came to BFM and got in itsky/Hazy Team. As Do has told you, you are a great racer(Driver and Gunner) keep it up and great times when he hook up in a hog.  :shades:

Boredom: The last minute guy  :supaburn:. Nice to meet you man,I was really amazed when I first saw you as a PR,you have alot of potential and it was great to won 2 consecutive trophies with you.

CAREW: Man! Thanks for everything during this season,I really didn't have the chance to know you a more until this season as teammates. Good Luck!

Ratboy: Where are you dude? anyways good luck with your job and it was fun to play with you and keep laughing.  :XD:

Pynk: You have alot of potential too. I had the Good Luck to have you as a teammate and know you better, I know we'll chat soon.  :P

-----------------

Hawk: You are a great guy, I'll never forget you and I know we'll keep chatting.

Edison: Great times when we raced, keep it up in school and Good Luck in everything.

Stealth: You are a great racer and also a great person, you are just awesome on the guns and I feel scared to have in the other team hehe.

Triz: Thanks for every momment we talked and also those kinds of words when you left,I will never forget you, I wish you the best!

Medic / Fender: Thanks for everything and Medic it was nice to talk to you when I first started. At least you make me feel I wasn't the only one speaking spanish.  :)

Tanger: I'll miss you dude, thanks for recieving such a shy guy in his first day of vent. Thanks man! keep it up with those awesome sigs you make!  :swoon:

---------------

Team Brick;

Brick: I just wanna say thanks for those Soccer seasons, it was awesome, every match, every play, every nade, Thanks and plz keep it up!

Target: I'm really happy to be in Brick's Team with you and also in a Captain Scrim Team,you are awesome player and person who never give up.  :keke:

Ben: I really don't know you but it was funny to be in that team and all those funny coemments about your dress and make up.

Hydra: Pretty much about Ben except for the weird things :P It was fun to play with you that season.

---------------

easykil: it was a pleasure to have you as Scrim Team Captain, you know what I thought and think about you. Good Luck to you and your family being with you finally.

Jay: You are a great guy, shy but a really great guy. never give up and I hope you the best as Captain.  :keke:

Ediseye: Er like ZOMG ROFL LAWL LAWL.. -.- ok im bad at it, it was nice to meet you.you are the guy who is always saying funny comments and keeping the team moral up.  :LOL:

Bleach: It was great you have you as a teammate, you are a great gunner and hope to see you on the trcaks soon!

Wic: Thanks for all the support you gave me then things weren't good at all and also for be a part of my BFM exprience.

Samurai: Sammy!!!! I won't forget your voice(s) you are a funny guy, keep it up and gratz in your new position.Good Luck.

Sorry If I miss anyone. I want to say thanks because when I first raced I didn't know certain words that with time I got used to them. to be honest I never thought I'd be part of a gaming world. I wish I could do more and express what I think of you all verbally but I guess I had to sit out.

I feel really happy about what I done in BFM such as Soccer Seasons,Captain Scrims,having the best stats record in this season which I couldn't done it without my team but I feel happier well I can't even express or find the word of MEETING YOU ALL. Thanks to be part of my life. I won't never forget you all.

”Muchas Gracias Y Buena Suerte a Todos!

Fuzion.

Signature by AR~H@ngm@n
(July 07)

Offline BFM_»Jāy! iC

• Major
Re: ”Hasta Luego!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 06:26:27 PM »
I'll really miss you Fuzion, good luck in the future, and I'll never forget the good times we had.
Take care!  :hug:

Offline BigShot

• Regular Poster
  • its when you're not looking that the shot hits
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 06:29:13 PM »
cya Fuzion, GL in life and everything!

can you tell how awsome i am with words?  :XD:

team sig by Slayton, thanks a ton!

My virtues: be silent but strong, never attack in anger, uphold all just laws, and stay 100% loyal to your choices and friends

Offline jim360

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 06:31:08 PM »
We'll all be really sorry to see you go Fuzion, you were a great pal!  :'(
Check out my Short introduction... corner and my "Historical figures who should perhaps be better-known" thread!!

Exciting videos: 1.1 / 1.2 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Offline Dragster

• Posts Too Much
  • My parking skillz^
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 06:43:36 PM »
Fuzion,

Thank you for all you have done for this clan. BFM would not have been the same without you. Take care! I hope to race with you soon!

Thanks Slayton!!
- Dragster is no NUB. He R teh best!

Offline Rypto

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 06:56:22 PM »
Fuzion, it was great having you as my trainer and all the fun times we had scrimming and racing. It's very sad to see you leave, and I hope you stick to Halo and visit the servers often. You were one of the best players we had here at BFM and thanks for all that you have done for us! I wish you best of luck in school and other real life activities. Hope to see you soon!

Offline Max

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »
I'll miss you Fuzion. You've been around the clan for about as long as me, and I am glad I was part of it. Keep it touch! :hug:

Offline Racr

• Regular Poster
  • I iz smart.
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2009, 07:45:53 PM »
Aww, I hate to see you go. Best of luck to you Fuzion.

Thanks to Manticore for that!

Thank you BFM_Arya for those!!

Offline BFM_NavyJHk

• Colonel
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »
Well Fuzion, it really is hard to put into words just how much fun we've had.  Whether it was the CE, our Captain Scrim, or just general racing altogether; they were always AWESOME. 

I already spoke to you last night, but know that what I said, I truly meant. 

You will be missed, and please stop by to launch a rocket or two at my face  ;D
Thank you Kąką§hģ!

Offline BFM_Mr Do

• Colonel
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2009, 07:55:45 PM »
Fuzion, you miss people? Well, I guess there is a first for everything!

The lengthy message with mentioning so many people was a really nice touch. Once again, great job. See you around.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
Fuzion, you worked so hard for us. I don't think I ever caught you on Vent but you were EVERYWHERE in the forums. Thanks so much for everything and I hope to see you around sometime!

Offline BFM_Kiwi

• Major
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2009, 08:05:36 PM »

Best wishes Fuzion, sorry to see you go

Hasta luego y buena suerte,

Kiwi

Offline BFM_dStruct

• BFM Admin
  • Australian ~ ~
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2009, 08:06:24 PM »
Although I didn't really know you fuzion, I know you did a lot of work for BFM.

You will be missed.

BFM_dStruct

Offline Ratboy

• Regular Poster
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »
Im still around lol just busy its Sad to see you go but It was a pleasure to be on the cpt scrim team with you you will be missed sorry I wasnt able to tell you in person how great it has been having you around and great job this season I dont think anyone could put up the numbers you put up this season good bye Fuzion and dont forget to come play some halo once in a while with us just MAKE SURE your on my team lol BYE

BFM_Ratboy

Thanks  BFM_Ben and Spood for the awesome sigs!!! Thanks BFM_Slayton for the great team sig and the award sig!!

Offline ThE BrIcK

• Posts Too Much
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »
WOW, that's a long list. It was great having you around Fuzion. Good luck!
BFM History
Application - 9/23/06
Little Tags - 2/17/07
Big Tags - 4/3/07
Corporal - 3/9/08
Sergeant - 8/15/08
Lieutenant - 9/27/08
Captain - 7/4/09
Resignation - 5/20/10

Print