Print 

Author Topic: my new sig/pic  (Read 2094 times)

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
my new sig/pic
« on: April 21, 2009, 05:40:29 PM »
anyone dislike it or like it.... just tell me your opions
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Thanks for my first sig Miser!

Offline Slayton V. Price

• Posts Too Much
  • Here we are, Juggernaut!!
Re: my new sig/pic
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2009, 06:00:11 PM »
Well, Im going to go with the assumption that you drew it yourself, which is awesome.  Very well done piece of art.  The only issue that I can see with it is the Size of it.  Generaly, for the sig area on the forums, 600 pixels wide X 300 pixels high is the recommended.  This serves two purposes, 1) cuts down on the amount of scrolling that is required when trying to get to the next post in a thread, and 2) for those that have slower computers, or internet connections, a large image may take a loooooooooooooooooong time to load. 

Just my  2c

Slayton

Offline Mith

• Posts Too Much
  • Gandalf to the rescue
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2009, 07:19:44 PM »
If you drew that then that is amazing!Awesome job!

Thanks Vintage, it's awesome!

"Ah, but a man's reach should extend his grasp, or what's a heaven for?"

What's this kiwi y'all are talking about?  Sounds like a fruit.
The Journey of Mith
Applied for BFM-March 9, 2008
Given Vent-April 29, 2008
Little Tags-May 26, 2008
Big Tags-July 24, 2008
Corporal-January 8, 2009
Left BFM-July 26, 2009
Little Tags Again-October 26, 2009
Big Tags Again-January 10, 2010
Corporal Again-August 8, 2010

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2009, 05:48:26 PM »
thanks guys but how do i change the size?
Regardless as an adult I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone , especially an adult would take the time to type totally useless and offensive language in a server that is bound to have minors in it. I would imagine that you do not do that in front of minors in normal day to day life, so why do it in a server that you absolutely know it is not allowed in and most likely you are swearing at or in front of young children. -BFM_Nrvend

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2009, 06:21:31 PM »

Code: [Select]
[img height=300 width=200]http://i44.tinypic.com/205xp4h.jpg[/img]
Ok, see the "Height=300 width=200" You can play with those values to get the right size.

I dont think mine is in proportion.

Offline bornfightin

• Junior Poster
  • CANADA BOY!!!!
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2009, 11:49:51 AM »
i made it 400x300 is that good?

Offline Miser

• Senior Poster
  • This is Jimmy
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »
your sig is about a page on my browser which is what a lot of people have. If want to shrink it even more, you can go back into your sig code and delete any spacing between the two codes, this would put the two pictures side by side. However, that would mean you would have to move the message under your other sig. But like i said, I think its fine the way it is.

Oh, and a little side note, you can center your entire signature if you put "   

around all your text and code.

Print