Print 

Author Topic: What happens to admins who break rules?  (Read 1416 times)

Offline WoodNinja

• Newbie Poster
  • Snake? Snake?! SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What happens to admins who break rules?
« on: September 02, 2007, 05:52:43 PM »
This question came to me one day and it was what happens to those BFM admins who break the rules. Do they get demoted to a lower rank? Or do they get kicked by other officers? Please answer my question because it is driving me insane!

Snake? Snake!? SNAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One of first to use the new recruitment form!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: What happens to admins who break rules?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 06:37:48 AM »
It depends on why they were breaking the rules.  Our members do two things while in the servers.  They play the game and they admin the servers.  There are actions that a member can take while trying to "admin" the server that are totally against the game rules.  This is allowed and expected.  The most common example is nading someone out of a hog so the admin can get their name.  We all know that team nading is against the rules but if an admin sees a player break a rule but can't get their name because that plater is in a hog, the admin will nade them out to get it.  There are many other example of this type of behavior.  We would ask that you give the admins the benefit of the doubt when you see these things happen.  If however you feel an admin is truly cheating to improve his game play then feel free to PM an officer about the situation.  I won't go into details, but yes there are consequences for any BFM who violates what they have been entrusted with.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Print