Print 

Author Topic: Question [mark] (RESOLVED)  (Read 1599 times)

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Question [mark] (RESOLVED)
« on: September 03, 2007, 07:20:23 PM »
If it's the start of a match, and you see an enemy in a gunner, waiting for their driver who is 5 feet away, do you go grab a hog anyway knowing that they WILL kill you before you can get 10 feet, or are you allowed to nade them out of the hog in an act of probable self-defense?  This happened to me in a server today where I saw a red in a gunner waiting for his driver who was just a few feet away, and without thinking I stuck the hog and flipped it in an attempt to save myself.  I ended up getting killed by someone else anyways, but Is that allowed?  If not, Then I have one thing to say: :verysorry:

Sonic
« Last Edit: September 03, 2007, 07:59:22 PM by Sonic »
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Question [mark]
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2007, 07:55:30 PM »
You have every right to attack someone who is in the gunner seat of a hog.  You will catch us encouraging guests not to nade needlessly at the beginning of maps but this does not mean you can never attack.  When the choice is between getting in a hog or attacking someone who is not realistically a threat we would like to see everyone choose to get in the hog.  There are occasions however that do demand some fighting...this is a combat oriented game...that can't be helped.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Re: Question [mark]
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2007, 07:58:50 PM »
ok, ty for clearing that up ;D

Sonic
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Print