Print 

Author Topic: how do i apply  (Read 1129 times)

Offline AC~Renegade

• Newbie Poster
how do i apply
« on: May 31, 2009, 06:16:43 AM »
i would like to apply for taggs to become a BFM. but when i go to the recruitmen page it tells me that i must login first so then i log in and now i cant figure out where to apply at. this is probably a stupid mistake on my part but i need some 1 to tell me what to do next

any help would be appreciated
AC~Renegade

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: how do i apply
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 07:10:47 AM »
Well first things first.  You do have to wait a minimum of 30 days after you have been unbanned until you can apply for recruitment.  It would appear as though Ben made the decision to unban you on May 13th which makes you eligible on June 12th.  The second thing is that the AC~ before your name would appear to be clan tags of some sort?  We do not allow multi-claning within BFM.  We would not think of asking anyone to leave another clan but as long as you are a member of another clan then you would not be eligible for recruitment here.  However, should all of your "issues" be taken care of properly you could click on THIS LINK to fill out a recruitment form.  Let me know if you have any questions or it you have any trouble with the form.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 08:10:06 AM by BFM_Booyah »

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline AC~Renegade

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:05:19 PM »
thank you Booyah

the AC stands for Assassin of the Confederacy, nothing else, and it is not a clan... i just though it l;looked and sounded cool, so the multi-clanging problem isn't really a problem.

now the 30 day thing is no problem for me, i can wait. you said that Ben made the decision to un-ban me on May 13.... but i actually did completely un-baned until May 30.... so does that change the time frame a little

when my 30 days are up.... will i have to change my name so that yall can know that i am a recruit when i enter your sever

thanx for your help
Renegade

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 03:14:56 PM »
June 12th will be good enough for your 30 days...no need for you to wait just because Ben was slacking off  :P  :winkgrin:.  You won't need to change your name once you fill out an application.  You will still be considered a guest at that point...just one that we are watching.  Some people choose to put an identifier in their name to let us know they are trying for recruitment but that is not by any means required.  Good luck to you.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

Offline AC~Renegade

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 12:50:55 PM »
alright. thanks again for your help, and i look foward to racing w/ u as a recruit
if i have any more questions ill post here again

AC~Renegade

Print