Print 

Author Topic: Sea base  (Read 666 times)

Offline Soníc

• Posts Too Much
  • You've gotta think fast to be fast!
    • A Sonic Fan's paradise! ^^
Sea base
« on: June 18, 2009, 08:48:04 PM »
I figured I should let you guys know in advance that I will be gone all next week starting monday and ending the monday after to go to sea base.  For those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically a scouting program in which a group of scouts go on a boat (old sailing type boat without an onboard engine) and just travel to various regions of southern Florida.  For my troop, we'll be traveling to various islands, chief among them Key West, in addition to deep sea fishing and snorkeling.  Between now and then I'll double and triple my efforts in the clan since as most of you probably know, I've not been as active in the past week as I probably should be.  And to all the grammatical experts out there, sorry about this painfully long paragraph, I've never been one for properly structured essays :P

Soníc
"I'll face it with a grin, I'm never giving in, On with the show!!  I'll top the bill, I'll overkill, I have to find the will to carry on with the, on with the show!!!" -- The Show Must Go On by Queen.  Freddie Mercury will live forever in our hearts.

Special thanks to Mr T for the sonic sig!! :D
You found my secret message!  PM me for a prize!

Print