Print 

Author Topic: !  (Read 831 times)

Offline a victim

• Junior Poster
!
« on: June 28, 2009, 06:38:55 AM »
May be related to @ but don't know.

On the UK server ! turned up, kept saying "im 5 yrs old" and "my mom gave me this game for my bday" and just camped the whole game.

! also asked how to play the game, but when people told him to get in a hog, and follow the arrows to the blue flags ! would then say

"i cant read" or "i can only read a little"

He was also team nading his own side and dumping them out of their hogs. A couple of his team left because of his actions.

He did pretty much the same on the next map, Ice Fields - camping on the bridge, and under it, of hog camping at the bases.

I went to look for a BFM but couldn't find one

On Death Island he just hog camped. Luckily I was in a rocket hog with a gunner, so less of a problem.

And on Sidewinder, ninja turned up, and managed to get hold of BFM_Emu who turned up and ! was kicked immediately.

Unfortunately, by this time, wit ha few more players, there were some who had started getting annoyed with ! and were also camping and sniping. Although Emu soon took control and kept an eye on things.

But just needs one bad player deliberately stirring things to turn a good race server into a war zone.

Thanks to ninja for getting Emu and Emu for kicking the !

||-)
Danger Canyon = 76.33    Gephy = 54.23
Ice Fields = 68.33            SideWinder = 90.05
Death Island = 55.80       Infinity = 99.20
Infinity all Navs = 90.40   Blood Gulch = 62.87
Timberlands = 47.53        Infinity (Walking) = 286.53 ;-)

Offline headshot

• Newbie Poster
  • Always trust the Jeep.
Re: !
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 06:40:55 PM »
yeah, I've seen him last night. all he did was nade from the cliffs of sidewinder..then when afk for idk 2 maybe 3 games. Didn't say a single word.

Print