Print 

Author Topic: ROCK[HPC]  (Read 650 times)

Offline 2much

• Regular Poster
ROCK[HPC]
« on: June 29, 2009, 01:17:53 PM »
ROCK[HPC] is a very aggressive player. Most of the time he/she skates right along the edge of the rules, taking every opportunity to kill. Today, over the course of several races, he/she, camped, naded and chased on foot when there were hogs available. The final straw today was when he/she followed us on foot into a base in sidewinder when there were hogs outside. Then, when I respawned outside the same base, he/she killed me again, still on foot with a rocket launcher.

I asked him/her several times to stop slaying. I politely pointed out that there were hogs available, but to no avail. Player Soul also did the same. I saw the chat after the kill notice. Soul did this several times as well.

At the start of the Ice Fields race, when I spawned the first thing I heard was a nade being thrown and I was dead. ROCK[HPC] spawned behind me and immediately naded me.

It's a shame too. He/she is a good driver.

Offline Cuda

• Posts Too Much
Re: ROCK[HPC]
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 01:50:56 PM »
Well, I wasnt going to start a new topic on this player, but since someone else did, I will add my two cents worth.
On timberland, ROCK jumped in the rocket hog in front of us and immediatly started shooting at us (teamates).  He continued to fire back at us until he flipped us. Several rockets hit us before flipping us so I know he was aiming at our hog.  It was frustrating, as soon as he reloaded, he let another salvo go at us for about 3/4 lap until we flipped. I asked him to stop but got no response.... :bang:

Offline BFM_Fénix

• BFM Admin
  • I shall be reborn from the ashes
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:53 PM »
It seems that ROCK is another "bipolar" player... sometimes he/she plays good (more often when admin is around) and others he/she chases a lot. Honestly don't know what to think
2000th member of the BFM forums.
According to Hlao, and Hlao's word is law.

Offline Ford

• Senior Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 11:46:28 AM »
ROFL AT YOUR SIG! with the snail and the turtle.. ROFL!  :siderofl: :siderofl: :siderofl:

Anyway.. why im here, i agree with all yall. He's good when an admin is around unly until he gets something to no go his way. Then he will start to argue and  turn into a different racer. When no admin's are around.. Camping/sayling. He's a Great gunner and Driver though ;)

»FØRЫ

Offline MusicGamer

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 05:28:31 PM »
I dunno...all the times I've raced with him, admin or not, he's seemed fine...although I will admit, he DOES seem to be one of those people that has a bit of a temper issue I think.  It's only then that, regrettably, he's a problem.

Other than that, though, he's generally a good racer/guest sometimes...but I agree with Tonatiuh, Rock seems so "bipolar" that I don't know what to think about him...

Print