Print 

Author Topic: Observation..  (Read 1765 times)

Offline AW Scorp

• Newbie Poster
Observation..
« on: September 08, 2007, 08:06:59 AM »
First off.. Thanks for putting these servers up.  They have been a lot fun.
I have been playing pretty much exclusively on the bfm servers because they have been great up until now.
Lately I have notice a huge increase in players that join and either repeatedly diobey the rules or even admins.

I realize that it would be very difficult to have an admin on every server all the time but I just wanted to metion it somewhere.  I have tried to play on a few different servers and end up dropping because of someone trying to slayer
or a team nader that is just cussing the whole time.

The only thing I would suggest is banning more people that are blatantly disobeying the rules.   I don't mind a three
strikes rule even, but some are just bad apples.. ;)

Feels good to vent a bit.. I really do enjoy your servers so I will be trying again sometime soon.. :)
Thanks again
Scorp :)

Offline BFM_Booyah

• General
Re: Observation..
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2007, 12:12:28 PM »
Thank yoiu very much for the encouraging words and the feedback.  We feel your pain when it come to having enough admins to go around.  We do our best and as soon a I get that raise I was promised I will be available 24/7  :P ^^!  Seriously, guests like you deserve much thanks as well.  It is frusterating for a good racer like yourself to be in a server with rule breakers but I have found that as more good racers join and don't participate in the horsing around...the rule breakers get bored and leave.  So props to you for doing your part to help us. :yesyes: :hug:  Hope to race with you soon.

"Compared to war, all other forms of human endeavor shrink to insignificance." - General George S. Patton Jr.

BFM_Warlord

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2007, 12:15:20 PM »
Thanks for the Positive feedback as Booyah said.The  best thing you can do when you are having problems is leave that server and find one with an Admin to help you.Or find us on x-fire or MSN.You can add me if you like X-fire hogracer,When available I would be happy to assist.

Offline AW Scorp

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2007, 03:56:38 PM »
Thanks for the replies.. I really do appreciate what you guys must go through to keep order
on all of those servers.. :)

I will be on later.. hopefully all the baddies will be in bed by then.. hehe ;)

Thanks again
Scorp :)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 03:48:40 AM »
Scorp I would suggest to try to join a BFM sever that has an admin in it. We do have imposter servers so check our IPs on the website www.bfmracing.net to make sure it is a BFM server first.

If you ever have trouble in any of our servers feel free to go into another and ask a BFM to come clean up the server your racing in. This does take away from your racing time. But when you do get an admin it will increase the quality of your racing time. That is our goal. We dont mind giving up our racing time to admin the severs. What we enjoy best is racing with a server full of people like you. That means we dont have to stop to admin. We just get to race like you and have fun.

We also race undercover. We try hard to keep the servers clean even when you dont see a BFM. But as you said we just cant be on every server all the time. PLEASE come find us if you need some help. I trust you will see more officers on the severs more often now. There will always be the one or two people who arent here to race but to cause problems. But I really believe more people are here to just race.

Print