Print 

Author Topic: (Not So) Really Confused !!??  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Liam

• Senior Poster
  • BOXISM!......... Resistance Is Futile!
(Not So) Really Confused !!??
« on: August 06, 2009, 10:12:30 PM »
K, so yesterday i was on the forums at about 10:00 pm, using a relatives computer. I made several posts. Today I came home and discovered, not only are all my posts form yesterday gone, I posts I read by OTHER ppl are gone and posts I've read previously are marked as new. In fact I don't see any posts newer than yesterday and I'm sure other ppl have posted today. I'm not even sure if i can post or see replies (this is my test). I also think that all PM's i sent yesterday never got sent ether. Is there a problem with the site? or is it just me? :P If u can read this please help me out I'm just kinda confused.

EDIT- I read about the "hiccup" still......please let me know if u received this. :P

No sorry Liam, I've checked and we have not received your above post  ~Kiwi  :P

OK that's good then Kiwi....I wouldn't have wanted to disturb you with my above post~Liam :winkgrin:

I just felt the need to add something. ~Hydra

*POKE*-reminds Hydra that modifies don't add to post count- :XD: ~Liam

LOL! Hydra, your spamming is famous! you got pwned! ~Ben

:o I didn't mean to Pwn anyone :o~Liam

All I have to say is WOW  :hehe: ~Còól

But u see Cool, by WOWing u have sunk to our level, added to our list :LOL: that's the beauty of this :evil:~Liam (I'm running out of colours)

This is "light coral". If there is a "light coral", how on Earth can you run out of colours? ~Hydra

Who are u coral loving person? And i meant that after a point all colours kinda look similiar for example THIS is gold.....looks yellow to me~Liam

Wow, that was quick. ~Hydra

Gotta go to work! Talk soon!  :hug: ~Hydra

With over 100 colors that I have added, how can you run out of colors? ~Joxer

hehe I've gotten 5 BFMs to write here, my goal is all of you :evil: ~Liam (forget what i said about colours you don't get what I mean)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2009, 10:25:31 AM by Liam »

May 13, 09-Got Halo
Later May, 09- Stumbled onto BFM server, loved it
June 24. 09-Joined Forums
August 9th, 09-Applied to be PR
Sept. 22, 09-Earned Vent Access
Nov. 12, 09-Earned Lil Tags!
Mar. 26, 10-Earned Big Tags!
Jan. 3, 11-Stepped Down from BFM
© LiamFilm™

Print