Print 

Author Topic: Anyone?  (Read 2559 times)

Offline SilverFox

• Newbie Poster
Anyone?
« on: August 15, 2009, 01:50:30 AM »
Does anyone play in the BFM CE server? I have tried loads at all times of the day, and the only  person who has joined was rick.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 03:42:45 AM »
They do now and then. Usually someone will have to get it started, then others will join. The CE community mostly sticks to CTF and Slayer, there are only about 7 race servers out of the 100 or so dedicated CE servers. Check it in the American evenings, see if anyone is stirring.

Offline MrMxyzptlk

• Posts Too Much
  • Never backward,           always forward!
    • My 5th Dimensional Homepage
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 02:11:48 PM »

Also, keep in mind 1) that Halo PC is an OLD game (which makes it amazing that there's such a following still!), and 2) only a %age of THOSE people have Halo CE (which make it an even smaller audience....)

And finally" unless there are already (usu 3 or more) people in a server, most people will look for another server to play in. (Which makes it a veritable catch-22....)
Mr. Mxy's current Word Corner word is catachresis    

Offline ßlackout

• Junior Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 10:44:16 PM »
I'm one of the regulars in CE you just have to catch us at the right time to get us to play
Thanks BFM_SlimThanks Skedog

Offline Goalie

• Posts Too Much
  • Congrats Jordan Lynch, 3rd place in Heisman!!!
    • York Set/Tech Crew
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:31:51 PM »
Contact one of us BFMs on xfire.  Hopefully they have CE on their computer and can get others on vent to join in as well.
You blame me?  Remember it had to get past 10 other players before I saw the ball.

Thanks to Spidey for this sig!                                                                                                                  .

Offline SilverFox

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2009, 04:35:40 AM »
will do

Print