Print 

Author Topic: WOW Its down to the Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1286 times)

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
WOW Its down to the Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 16, 2009, 12:26:16 AM »
Huge Congrats to Team Exodus and Booyah for winning their match against Team Jay and Rypto. The match went to overtime. Both of these teams were even and could have won this match. In the end the spawns did in team Jay and Rypto. They spawned with no hogs and had to continue to walk the overtime map. Team Ex and Booyah took advantage of this bad fortune for Jay and Ryptos team and won the match. This was one of the best matches in the history of these scrims and it was very close. Both teams deserve to move on but sadly only one can.

Congrats to Team Exodus/Booyah for making the finals!!!!!

WOW! Another close one. Team Cool/Nemi was very lucky to win the match with Mr Do/Joxer. WHAT A WAR!! I repeat WHAT A WAR! The first match went 5-3 in maps and it was so very close. In the end Cool/Nemi was lucky enough to pull out the victory. This might have been the closest season yet. All 4 teams could have won in the finals. Sadly two teams had to be elimanated. The finals will be........

Home Team:  Cool/Nemesis    vs    Exodus/Booyah. If I could sell tickets I would because I would be first in line to see this match. Man all you just dont know the competition you are missing. These are the best players in halo that are in a clan playing against each other. Sadly only one team can win. I really wish we could allow everyone to watch this match because it will be awesome. It will be the best 2 out of 3. This will be a war and will be a fight until the end. Im guessing all 3 matches are decided in overtime!

Both teams have proven to be the best of the best! But who is the best? We shall find out Next Weekend! Well team Ex/Booyah Cool/Nemi says.... Do you feel lucky Punks? Well do ya??? You better because your going down!

Offline Vincitore

• Posts Too Much
Re: WOW Its down to the Finals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 01:06:59 AM »
These are the best players in halo that are in a clan playing against each other.

I think you made a little typo there, 'some of the best'.

Offline -amatorije-

• Newbie Poster
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 01:43:40 AM »
yep 'some of the best' sound much better :)
††††You Make Me Sick††††

Offline BFM_Elvis

• Leader
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 01:45:18 PM »
This message wasnt intended to be politically correct. Of course there are other great racers and if they did scrims would be better than many at BFM. I think maybe you were being a little picky and looking for something in that post that wasnt intended. I have often said to our guest(I truly mean this too) that we have yet to have all the best racers in this clan because there are so many guest out there that would beat many BFMs  and if they did scrims every night as we do, might truly be the best halo racer ever.

Every season we get a new guest join BFM and teach us things we still havent even thought of in a scrim. I have yet to do one season scrimming and not learned something new. Even though we scrim everyday, there are many guest who dont scrim everyday that could teach us a thing or two and jump right in the scrims and play very well. I just hope that I get that new next best guest on my team next season!  We got one this season when Lucky joined our team. He is now a BFM but won an award in his first season.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2009, 05:53:24 PM by BFM_Mr Do »

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 03:46:33 PM »
Finals are this weeeeeeekennnnnnnnndd.... Congratz to the teams that made it to the end!

I played in the last half of a captains scrim a year ago. While our team didn't make it to the playoffs (or whatever you'd call them), it was the most fun I've ever had in Halo. Not just with the people, but with the game itself too.

I hardly ever scrim and in the public servers, wins and losses don't really matter five seconds after the game is over. At least not to me. Even during the game, I really don't care if I win or lose, I just enjoy playing with other peeps and the game brings them all together.

The scrims were TOTALLY different. Every map was really exciting and intense, especially toward the end. At the end of the maps, if we won, there were lots of yay's and sighs of relief and virtual high fives, lol. And the losses sucked! It was so easy to carry the frustration and disappointment to the next map, even with the team captain/LT saying "we'll get them this time, this is our map!" I don't think I breathed during the race, just a little between maps. Probably why we lost. :P

I don't know how many of "the best" players there are in these scrims, but they definitely put more heart into the game than you can find in any public server. You could race for years and think you know the game, but if you've never scrimmed with a bunch of dedicated Haloers, you're missing out. If you get a chance to scrim, then you'll know: "THIS is team race. This is what I'm looking for when I want to play the game."

Good luck to the two teams, can't wait to see who comes out on top this season!

Offline JuliquE

• Newbie Poster
    • Diverging from the Believable
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 06:12:08 AM »
We all the best to somebody, und perception ist reality; ipso facto, I see no err!

Enjoy a long and awkward stare HERE.

Offline Firêfôx°

• Regular Poster
  • Foxes are my friends but mastercheifs aren't
    • I am spying on you :)
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2009, 11:29:00 AM »
Good luck to the teams in the finals

Thanks to BFM_MrT©

thanks to BigmanJT

thank you terra for the amazing userbar

Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.
☻/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ every comment you see so he can
/ \ take over Facebook. You've been Bobbed
__̴ı̴̴̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡ ̡͌l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡̡̡̡.__ this is bobs house... ... ...

I have xfire, if anyone wants to know it please feel free to PM me.

Print