Print 

Author Topic: Help plz  (Read 1262 times)

Offline OÐî ñ

• Junior Poster
  • this is U
Help plz
« on: September 03, 2009, 10:48:45 PM »
Well, I am in need of assistance. I just downloaded gimp and I would like to know how to make a sig, how to make posters, how to do things with gimp because a friend tried to show me and I was fascinated, but lost. I have been on gimptalk i think was the site and that helped a little but was wondering if someone could give me a personal tutorial or refur me to a good tutorial. If i should get a program other than gimp (free) then plz let me know. thx in advance!

"A hero need not speak. When he is gone, the world will speak for him."

Thx for the sig Ds Black!

Offline BFM_LËÕ

• Sergeant
  • Brohoof
    • My Sigs
Re: Help plz
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 03:34:53 AM »
play around with it i think thats the best way to work out how it works but thats just me  :)
There is no Them. There are only facets of Us.

Offline xsix

• Regular Poster
Re: Help plz
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2009, 04:22:12 AM »
Well, I had the same problem when I first downloaded GIMP. So, I turned to the interent to help me, first I looked up 'brushless sig tut.' From there I went on to follow a couple tuts on using brushes in GIMP and so on and so forth. But as Leo said experiment and play around with it, it's pretty much the best way to explore and find out what thing's do in gimp.
You may want to consider going to www.gimp-tutorials.com There's over 900, I believe, tutorials there.

Print