Print 

Author Topic: It's a Marching Barbershop Chorus Band!!!  (Read 695 times)

Offline Nateo

• Junior Poster
  • Oppa! Oppa!
It's a Marching Barbershop Chorus Band!!!
« on: September 05, 2009, 10:21:48 AM »
Click there ---->  Music Button!!!

These guys are Ambassadors Of Harmony from a Men's Barberhsop Association whose name that i can never remember. But this was their 2nd song of they're 1st place winning Contest set in 2009!

They mention bassoons!!! (I play the bassoon!)
« Last Edit: September 05, 2009, 10:42:45 AM by BFM_Nateo »

Thank you very much Mderms for the amazing sig!!!! YAY!!!                       Big thanks to Blitz!!!! YAYZ!!

Thanks!

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Offline BFM_JANE

• Major
  • Despite the cost of living, it remains popular.
Re: It's a Marching Barbershop Chorus Band!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »

That was pretty cool, I liked it! Anyone see at :33 someone picks up a kid and puts him on his shoulders, then throws him backward? Brave kid!

I really like the huge a capella groups, they sound great. Small groups, like four people, are hit or miss with me - I like a few but hate most. :P

And a group this big and a lot of them moving around, that would have taken a lot of practice and coordination, it looked crazy!

Thanks for posting :happy:

Offline McSkittles

• Senior Poster
Re: It's a Marching Barbershop Chorus Band!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 08:02:17 PM »

That was pretty cool, I liked it! Anyone see at :33 someone picks up a kid and puts him on his shoulders, then throws him backward? Brave kid!

I really like the huge a capella groups, they sound great. Small groups, like four people, are hit or miss with me - I like a few but hate most. :P

And a group this big and a lot of them moving around, that would have taken a lot of practice and coordination, it looked crazy!

Thanks for posting :happy:

Exactly my thoughts :haw:

^^ Done by me(freshly updated :))

^^ Done by SPiDEY

^^ Big thanks to bl!Tz'

Print